GAY The Useless Travel Thread

They cancelled our flight from Phoenix to Dallas. So instead of landing in Dallas 45 min ago we are sitting in Reno waiting for a red eye flight that gets us to Texas at 6 am.

i have a 7 day trip across canada
from Vancouver to Gander Newfoundland
with multiple stops along the way.
One particular stop is at Churchill Manitoba aka POLAR BEAR CAPITAL OF THE WORLD .. and apparently Im gonna see the Northern Lights cuz it’s so fkn north.

@gee @tre
have you guys seen the northern lights ?
I've been to Churchill. I was a teenager. Saw the Northern Lights. It was really cool.

One particular stop is at Churchill Manitoba aka POLAR BEAR CAPITAL OF THE WORLD .. and apparently Im gonna see the Northern Lights cuz it’s so fkn north.

@gee @tre
I’ve just seen them once. I have a friend up in northern Saskatchewan that posts pics of them all the time, it’s amazing

@gee @tre
I have. It's fucking crazy. Like a God damned acid trip.

Don't you rent a room or some shit you drama queen?
I rent a room. I just don't sleep there much because too much crap with being woken up at 6am and the water/heat/power being off I just keep my tools there. And chill sometimes

Last edited:
I'm sure! Other than to see some fine folks, I don't really care to travel to Europe. However, if I did, Switzerland would totally be on the list.

don’t wanna travel to europe??

spoken like a true american

EUROPE IS BEAUTIFUL AND THERE IS SO MUCH TO SEE.

maybe you should take an all inclusive to Ukraine