GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Oh I've love to see some of the southern constellations that I can't see this far north.
Well we'd have to drive a bit for that, which would be awesome if you have time. Ape got it for me a while ago, but it seems a bit overwhelming to me. It's also likely that I'm stupid.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
Started working on a new project this week with TSA to get rid of boarding passes. Basically the plan is once everyone is on the real ID we will port over the boarding pass from the airline to the ID. So then you'll only need to scan your ID and everything will be on there vs a physical or digital pass from the airline.

Started working on a new project this week with TSA to get rid of boarding passes. Basically the plan is once everyone is on the real ID we will port over the boarding pass from the airline to the ID. So then you'll only need to scan your ID and everything will be on there vs a physical or digital pass from the airline.
Oh good, so there'll be more scanners that take your PII away into "the cloud".

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Some dickface tried to scan the code on my ID at Target last weekend when I was leaving with like 18 gallons of NyQuil, but I outsmarted his ass, since I redacted that shit with a sharpie and sandpaper.
I know alot have done that. But soon if you do that you won't be able to get through an airport or any Government facility. I know I got pulled over once and they were unable to scan my ID and I was instructed that I had to get another.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL