GAY The Useless Travel Thread

If you never intend to fly anywhere then your just fine.
My passport still works fine, btw.

Since NM took so long to get on the REALID bandwagon, I've kept a current passport to keep the idiots in the rest of the cuntry at bay when it comes to the idiotic assertions that I'm not really an American.

The DL is just redacted so that Target doesn't feed me into the identity thievery machine that they call their verification system.

Since NM took so long to get on the REALID bandwagon, I've kept a current passport to keep the idiots in the rest of the cuntry at bay when it comes to the idiotic assertions that I'm not really an American.

The DL is just redacted so that Target doesn't feed me into the identity thievery machine that they call their verification system.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum

All right now you're using your fuckin head

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes