GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Planning a trip to Prague next month. I want to spend a few days in the city, meet old friends, drink local beer and visit some tourist attractions . In my last trip to Prague I tried prostate massage in local parlour. Their masseuses know their stuff. Want to visit this parlor again. It's gonna be great trip.
Which dildo did they use to massage your prostate?

Planning a trip to Prague next month. I want to spend a few days in the city, meet old friends, drink local beer and visit some tourist attractions . In my last trip to Prague I tried prostate massage in local parlour. Their masseuses know their stuff. Want to visit this parlor again. It's gonna be great trip.
Sounds like flys kinda vacation b

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Uhhh, I need to know more about this please.

Uhhh, I need to know more about this please.
eurotrip.jpg.cf.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
One of my IT distributors and Dell are paying all expenses to fly me down and stay at a resort in Clearwater, FL from March 11 to 13 for some training/sales event. Figured why not. What good stuff is there to do?
Fuck yeah! If you have time, I'd love for you to show me how to properly use my telescope. #putyoutowork

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and adi
@fly @APRIL we are locked in for March. I'll text you the exact dates. We have a busy schedule as of late. We were in Louisville and Cincinnati for the 4 day weekend. Next week we are heading up to Alaska for microflop's bday. She really wants to see the start of the Iditarod. Plus I'll get to do another toast to Scott with the Northern Lights. Then we have another long weekend in Keystone that you should be here for. Snow, skiing, and Koo Koo playing multiple shows on the mountain.

@fly @APRIL we are locked in for March. I'll text you the exact dates. We have a busy schedule as of late. We were in Louisville and Cincinnati for the 4 day weekend. Next week we are heading up to Alaska for microflop's bday. She really wants to see the start of the Iditarod. Plus I'll get to do another toast to Scott with the Northern Lights. Then we have another long weekend in Keystone that you should be here for. Snow, skiing, and Koo Koo playing multiple shows on the mountain.
You had me until Koo Koo.