Ontopic The "Should not have done that" thread V. Sexual Misdeeds

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
A comedian in the "Daniel Tosh" category. He also hosts the Talking Dead thing.

Not my cup of tea.

Thx.

Don't know what the talking dead is but I've seen Tosh.0 a few times. Mostly brain-dead stuff but once in a while there's a gem.

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="//media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:arc:video:comedycentral.com:9858cf38-f0ff-465e-b1d4-945e6eefe3bb" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe></div></div>

Looks like Chris Hardwick is the latest and folks are already cutting ties with him. Bye Bye Chris.

a lot of the issues of the me too movement have some substance to then. But the Chris Hardwick thing comes from an admittedly vengeful ex who accuses him of blackballing her career after she cheated on him. I'd say that established some pretty reasonable doubt as to the veracity of the claims. that

A dangerous precedent has been set by this.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
a lot of the issues of the me too movement have some substance to then. But the Chris Hardwick thing comes from an admittedly vengeful ex who accuses him of blackballing her career after she cheated on him. I'd say that established some pretty reasonable doubt as to the veracity of the claims. that

A dangerous precedent has been set by this.

I agree 100%. Someone accuses and in this case he lost both of his AMC shows as well as a bunch of other work. All solely based on being accused.