Ontopic The "Should not have done that" thread V. Sexual Misdeeds

Well I read it, and I don't understand where she wanted to be invited TO something. Was there a Facebook invite for Hollywood #metoo victims ? Was there some kind of event that she was not invited to?

Well I read it, and I don't understand where she wanted to be invited TO something. Was there a Facebook invite for Hollywood #metoo victims ? Was there some kind of event that she was not invited to?

Yes. They had multiple “meetings” and so called rallies that they apparently excluded folks from.

Yes. They had multiple “meetings” and so called rallies that they apparently excluded folks from.
You know, I'm sure not mad at anyone for not reporting these incidents sooner, but I have a lot less sympathy for the really top female talent that kept silent after they were very famous and had a platform. And had enough fuck you money accumulated to say whatever they wanted.

Because how could they look at the 19 year old young actresses coming up and not think about them meeting with Weinstein in his hotel room.

You know, I'm sure not mad at anyone for not reporting these incidents sooner, but I have a lot less sympathy for the really top female talent that kept silent after they were very famous and had a platform. And had enough fuck you money accumulated to say whatever they wanted.

Because how could they look at the 19 year old young actresses coming up and not think about them meeting with Weinstein in his hotel room.
Yep they all waited until Rose finally said enough and spoke up. Then everyone started crawling out.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I would never drug anyone in an attempt to bang them and anyone who does is a reprehensible douchebag.

That being said, if I WAS the type to drug someone in an attempt to bang them, it’s not gonna be Howard Stern’s stunt double.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
For pudding it where he shouldnt
giphy.gif