Ontopic The Shooting Thread

This line of "thought" is no less dumb when you do it instead of Amstel.

(lol because you gravied that post)

What's your proposed solution?

I mean an actual practical solution, not just yelling about it.

Or even just some steps toward improving the situation. Doesnt have to be an all encompassing solution, just something you think would result in something you considered to be progress.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor

Or even just some steps toward improving the situation. Doesnt have to be an all encompassing solution, just something you think would result in something you considered to be progress.
"Something something don't give a fuck, something something"

/hoggz

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

"Ban everything / fuck da man for keeping me down / Twitter"

• Gravy

too deep rooted very hard to change such
types

• Gravy
This line of "thought" is no less dumb when you do it instead of Amstel.

(lol because you gravied that post)

So, when the US "waterboarded" after 9/11 trying to get information because we were attacked & lost 3000 citizens you were all on board with a little emotional that makes it easy to justify a freedom baptism?

A knee-jerk reaction comes across as naive just like that David Bogg kid who just wants to ban guns. The kid in TX used pressure cookers. Do we ban those too?

I think a better way to prepare for the only thing that's consistent is harden the schools and watch for kids that need anger management and help them. And even with that, we won't solve it 100%.

all this "technology" what good is it
chip every fucking gun and make an app that shows you at any time where there are guns around you
bet it would be scary

we have different ideas of what strict is i guess

I actually think this is a microcosm of a massive problem with our elected officials.

I'd like to think an overarching, ever ongoing, theme is that massive percentages of us want to see food, shelter, and safety *more easily* accessible for everyone. It's a lofty goal. We all keep getting caught up in the 'how' of it.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
all this "technology" what good is it
chip every fucking gun and make an app that shows you at any time where there are guns around you
bet it would be scary
Literally every single gun already sold would be grandfathered in and exempt from that law.

Let's assume it costs $2 to build, ship, and install a chip in a gun.

There are > 350 million guns in the US.

That'd be more than 700 million dollars. It'd be cheaper to hire guards and buy metal detectors for all the public schools in the US.