WTF The Pee pee Le Poo Thread

Hey Deb Down's ... let the landscaper tear all the foliage away & empty the yard of all garbage. Skunks live under piles of dead leaves & it looks like you got a ton of dead leaves & crap for them to hide in. Just avoid the yard in the meantime & don't go out there at night until its fixed.

You will have to get someone to check around the foundation of the house for holes filled with piles of leaves. Get the fence fixed & place large rocks or have cement placed or poured at the bottom of the fence to prevent the skunks from digging under the fence or just crawling under the large gaps there are now & coming back to the yard.

Don't be upset ... seriously its easily fixable. I went through it all before with skunks & now they don't come here anymore.

Instead of skunks ... I now have '' these guys. ''

img_1776RES.jpg

img_1780RES.jpg

HELLO DERE HUMAN ! GOT MARSHMALLOWS ?

img_1699resize.jpg

img_1704resize.jpg

Hey Deb Down's ... let the landscaper tear all the foliage away & empty the yard of all garbage. Skunks live under piles of dead leaves & it looks like you got a ton of dead leaves & crap for them to hide in. Just avoid the yard in the meantime & don't go out there at night until its fixed.

You will have to get someone to check around the foundation of the house for holes filled with piles of leaves. Get the fence fixed & place large rocks or have cement placed or poured at the bottom of the fence to prevent the skunks from digging under the fence or just crawling under the large gaps there are now & coming back to the yard.

Don't be upset ... seriously its easily fixable. I went through it all before with skunks & now they don't come here anymore.

Instead of skunks ... I now have '' these guys. ''

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac321/nnpics2010/Raccoons/img_1776RES.jpg

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac321/nnpics2010/Raccoons/img_1780RES.jpg

HELLO DERE HUMAN ! GOT MARSHMALLOWS ?

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac321/nnpics2010/Raccoons/img_1699resize.jpg

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac321/nnpics2010/Raccoons/img_1704resize.jpg

NIKKERZ!!!! Those pics are hilarious!! fucking rodents posing and shiiit!!! thats awesome... and scary.. they scare the fuck outta me.. especially how their eyes glow. FAWK IS UP WITH THAT??

The camera flash makes their eyes glow in pics.

The entire block where I live have been feeding & caring for these raccoons & their families for more then 20 years.

ok so good news....
they came and looked at it and tore it all down in like 2.5 seconds. YAAAAAAAAY..
its bare and gone now!!! wooohoo

25s0jex.jpg

bad news... they piled it in a corner til 2moro or tuesday when the other crew comes back for clean up and other shit... so maybe the skunks are gonna come back for one last party under this effin crap...annnd those stupid ghetto patio stone tiles need to go!!! the roots are cracking it any way... rather have a small deck.

3auno9.jpg

xigred4.jpg

but at least its gone and its getting dealt with!! yaaaaay!! i cant wait til next summer and my little baka yawd will be all done and i will be sipping mah wine out there BBQing and playing board games.

7lah9tb.gif

WOW ! That was fast .... Good thing you got them out there to get it already started.

Just remember that under a wooden deck is a nice nesting site for skunks too. Under a deck they can dig close to the foundation of the house if there is no cement under the deck. You will be back to square one again.

WOW ! That was fast .... Good thing you got them out there to get it already started.

Just remember that under a wooden deck is a nice nesting site for skunks too. Under a deck they can dig close to the foundation of the house if there is no cement under the deck. You will be back to square one again.

fawwwwwwwwk nikkerz!!! you're the biggest kill joy with all your damn logicz!!
plus putting down new patio stone would probably be a fraction of the cost.

damn youuuuuuuu but u r right!

Sorry Kik's ... I don't mean to make you worry. But when dealing with these critters you have to read up on their habits & see where they live & how so you can prepare ahead to keep them out of your yard.

Skunk's are high on the list of carriers of rabies. So you don't want them around your yard leaving droppings where your child will hang out & play ... the droppings are considered toxic.

Fortunately we've had no rabies reports in almost 2 years in Ontario. There was one suspect case out in the boonies on a farm up towards Ottawa ... a horse contracted rabies from a fox. Who would think a horse can get rabies ??????????? Freaky eh ?

Sorry Kik's ... I don't mean to make you worry. But when dealing with these critters you have to read up on their habits & see where they live & how so you can prepare ahead to keep them out of your yard.

Skunk's are high on the list of carriers of rabies. So you don't want them around your yard leaving droppings where your child will hang out & play ... the droppings are considered toxic.

Fortunately we've had no rabies reports in almost 2 years in Ontario. There was one suspect case out in the boonies on a farm up towards Ottawa ... a horse contracted rabies from a fox. Who would think a horse can get rabies ??????????? Freaky eh ?

yaaaaaaaaay!! you know the boonies!!! im in guelph.. not quite the boonies, but a whole different world from DOWNTOWN TORONTO!!!

anyhoo... thanks for the info.... no deck your me... fawk that! plus im an end unit and i have a huge ravine on the other side and im sure tons of fucking evil devil critters live there and when they make it up the hill, the 1st house they see is MINE :mad: so ai dont wanna give them any more reason to come and bother me!!

i will keep u posted on these fuckers!!

Most herbicides are dangerous. I worked for an environmental chemistry lab for years where most of what we did was test water and soil samples for pesticides and herbicides and then go out to government sites and help them spend millions of dollars to clean up the messes caused by these chemicals. They are partially responsible for why so many more people are getting cancer these days because the stuff is sprayed all over your food. It's most of the reason why they tell you to wash your vegetables prior to consuming them. It's the reason why lab rats get cancer from eating mass produced lettuce. They aren't good for you. Nobody really thinks they are but there's money to be made and people to be fed and everyone wants a beautiful green lawn, so nobody really seems to care. I care. I'd rather take care of unwanted plants and pests in a more conventional way personally. But that's just me I guess.

my other suggestion was gonna be burn it off with a propane torch, but figured you guys would be less approving of that.

Found that hard to believe since ontario used to be like rabies central so I checked >.> 5 cases Jan-March 2011, and 39 total confirmed cases in 2010. :p

Any warm blooded mammal can get it. Horses also get something similar called equine encephalitis which is endemic to eastern seaboard and transmitted by mosquitos. Humans can get it, from mosquitos, and there is only 35% survival rate. They spray my county when the mosquito population is high because there are hundreds of horse farms around here.

Last edited:
Found that hard to believe since ontario used to be like rabies central so I checked >.> 5 cases Jan-March 2011, and 39 total confirmed cases in 2010. :p

Any warm blooded mammal can get it. Horses also get something similar called equine encephalitis which is endemic to eastern seaboard and transmitted by mosquitos. Humans can get it, from mosquitos, and there is only 35% survival rate. They spray my county when the mosquito population is high because there are hundreds of horse farms around here.

I have a friend who got encephalitis from a mosquito. She went from being a smart and vibrant lady to being barely able to communicate and permanently wheelchair bound in 24 hours. Scary shit.

its a herbicide, you're not supposed to drink the shit. it's just as "dangerous" as any other herbicide on the market, and billions of gallons are used on crops every year. i think kiki will be ok covering her backyard with it.

It's okay if I just shoot this one person. Millions of people are shot every year. I think I will be okay with just shooting one. I mean, it's not like it's a major part of the problem.

In the grand scheme of things a gallon of weed killer is a drop in the bucket compared to what your mustang does. So why choose this battle if you don't want to fight the entire save the earth war?