WTF The Pee pee Le Poo Thread

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,682
Woke up @ 4AMish running around the house wondering what the fuck was on fire..
there was this odor.. smelled like chemicals or plastic burning..but the further away i got from my bedroom... the less it smelled like this SHIT..
found nothing so i tried to go back to sleep...
but the smell only got worse... then i heard some animals outside my window... so I looked out and there was a fucking Skunk party in my back yard and I think some raccoonz had come to crash it :mad::mad::mad::mad:

skunks-482.jpg

that smell was fucking skunk spray.. and since it was such a nice night i had slept with my window open... and alllllll that skunk scent flowed into my bedroom :barf:
omgggg you guys cant even imagine how rancid it stinks in here now...
I had to febreeze and spray my room @5am and burn candles everywhere!!!

this is the 2nd time these skunks have been hanging out in my back yard... but now its fucking on... ITS ON:mad:
im going to do everything in my power to kill these stinky little assholes

Skunk+with+Stripe+Running+left+bottom+up.png

do u guys have any suggestions or tips on how to get the odor outta my house???
im thinking of calling those people that come and clean up decomposed bodies and stuff to take the smell out.. its $500 to clean one room..:eek:
Zape? how did u guys get the smell out after ENEMA went back to the UK?

HALP?

omg then i finally got to sleep (with Kiko in his bed) and i had the most fucked up dream that I was living at this huge house, where i was renting a room and JEFF AND JORDAN from BB lived there too and i found a skunk sleeping next to kiko in his bed...
so i ran to J&Js room and Jeff was trynna help me get rid of the skunk.. he was only wearing boxers.. yay

omg then i finally got to sleep (with Kiko in his bed) and i had the most fucked up dream that I was living at this huge house, where i was renting a room and JEFF AND JORDAN from BB lived there too and i found a skunk sleeping next to kiko in his bed...
so i ran to J&Js room and Jeff was trynna help me get rid of the skunk.. he was only wearing boxers.. yay

HOT

Check around your house & look for holes near the base of the foundation behind plants or flowers. Check under the deck if you have a wooden patio deck to make sure a skunk hasn't set up home.

BTW, if you ever come face to face with a skunk & you see it stomping its feet like a little dance, stomp back & yell loudly. It is warning you ... with you stomping back & showing more force it usually deters the skunk & will make it back away & you want it to back away.

If the skunk turns around after it stomps its feet & fluffs its fur up & lifts its tail it will spray you. They can spray 5 or 6 times continuously & can spray as far as 4 - 6 meters.

RUN FAST if you see the tail flip forward ... run really really fast.

omg this is horrible...
now you're scaring the shit out of me.. i hope to GOD these skunks dont have a home set up in my nasty ass backyard. they've been hanging out there so now you've got me FREAKING OUT... thanks!

the person who lived here before I moved in had not gone into the back in YEARS.. the weeds and nasty ass plants are more than 5feet high...

this is how I got the house!!

tkspfq.jpg

k3ost2u.jpg

this is the ex tenants BBQ!!! there are plants growing out of this thing!!!

wh0t6d3.jpg

how can someone neglect their home so much... ugh.. fucking grosses me out...
anyhoo a landscaper is coming 2moro 2 assess the situation and hopefully they will come in next week and take it all down.
i wont fucking go near it.