WTF The Pee pee Le Poo Thread

Found that hard to believe since ontario used to be like rabies central so I checked >.> 5 cases Jan-March 2011, and 39 total confirmed cases in 2010. :p

Any warm blooded mammal can get it. Horses also get something similar called equine encephalitis which is endemic to eastern seaboard and transmitted by mosquitos. Humans can get it, from mosquitos, and there is only 35% survival rate. They spray my county when the mosquito population is high because there are hundreds of horse farms around here.

Sorry, I meant to say there were no confirmed cases in Toronto. Of the 1 case reported it was in the Bruce County which is farm country & far away from this city. And it was a cow ... D'OH ... not a horse. Like cows need rabies on top of freaking mad cow disease ? :D

I got my info from this link from our Veterinarian, he also has a map showing areas around Ontario that is updated daily/weekly & monthly of any cases of rabies reported by the Ministry & Toronto Pub Health.

This way the Vet can ask his clients if they are vacationing anywhere & taking their pet cat/dog moose or beaver with them. He can advise you of rabies scares in the area you might be going.

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/07/04/winning-the-fight-against-rabies

Last edited:
Try doing what we do around here. Use a "Have a Heart" trap for skunks/groundhogs (large), squirrels (medium), chipmunks (small). Once you have trapped a skunk, use a black tarp over the trap, transport said skunk several miles away and then release.

It's against the law here to remove wildlife & take them anywhere else. The Ministry doesn't want us to place any wildlife anywhere that they might become a problem to anyone else. The Humane Society or Animal control will & can remove an animal if its a threat to humans, but this service rarely happens.

I had squirrels in the roof one year & hired a guy to remove them. He used safe traps to catch them live when they came out of the holes in the roof. As soon as the squirrel was in the trap he had to let them go.

He told us its a bylaw & rule & he can't place the squirrels in a carrier & move them anywhere else. The way he dealt with this was to only come & check the traps every 2 or 3 days. Because it was winter time the squirrels would freeze to death in the traps. He figured it was less problems for everyone to do it this way ... I didn't complain.

We have some very odd rules about critters in this city.

Woke up @ 4AMish running around the house wondering what the fuck was on fire..
there was this odor.. smelled like chemicals or plastic burning..but the further away i got from my bedroom... the less it smelled like this SHIT..
found nothing so i tried to go back to sleep...
but the smell only got worse... then i heard some animals outside my window... so I looked out and there was a fucking Skunk party in my back yard and I think some raccoonz had come to crash it :mad::mad::mad::mad:

skunks-482.jpg

that smell was fucking skunk spray.. and since it was such a nice night i had slept with my window open... and alllllll that skunk scent flowed into my bedroom :barf:
omgggg you guys cant even imagine how rancid it stinks in here now...
I had to febreeze and spray my room @5am and burn candles everywhere!!!

this is the 2nd time these skunks have been hanging out in my back yard... but now its fucking on... ITS ON:mad:
im going to do everything in my power to kill these stinky little assholes

Skunk+with+Stripe+Running+left+bottom+up.png

do u guys have any suggestions or tips on how to get the odor outta my house???
im thinking of calling those people that come and clean up decomposed bodies and stuff to take the smell out.. its $500 to clean one room..:eek:
Zape? how did u guys get the smell out after ENEMA went back to the UK?

HALP?

Fucking DEAD @ the first pic!!! The visuals of the skunk posse coming to bomb your ass while you sleep. Dgfdgshfhsg!!

We had a skunk spray around our deck recently, and there's nothing that you really do, except to just let it air out. I mean, that's what worked for us, but I dunno how many skunk's farted in yo crib. We had one, and it was living under the uncovered part of our deck. I say, wait them to come back, git yo (air) gat out and buss a cap in dey asses. That'll learn 'em not ta step ta yo crib.

:werd:

Fucking DEAD @ the first pic!!! The visuals of the skunk posse coming to bomb your ass while you sleep. Dgfdgshfhsg!!

We had a skunk spray around our deck recently, and there's nothing that you really do, except to just let it air out. I mean, that's what worked for us, but I dunno how many skunk's farted in yo crib. We had one, and it was living under the uncovered part of our deck. I say, wait them to come back, git yo (air) gat out and buss a cap in dey asses. That'll learn 'em not ta step ta yo crib.

:werd:

Wat da hell kinna anglish waz dat ?

If someone in Toronto shot a skunk in their yard, the Police SWAT Team would be assembled & ready to storm they're house in minutes. LOL ... seriously !

Slingshots just piss the d*mn skunks off & make them spray if you hit them. You can't put poison out as you'd probably kill squirrels & cats & birds & then neighbors would call the Humane Society & an investigation by the Health Department would happen to find out who is killing crits & using what.

The rule of thought is these animals were here first & we are suppose to live with them as we've taken away their homes & built up around their natural environment.

We can try & deter them & prevent them from invading our homes. But we are suppose to be tolerant of them & let them be.

so my GF and her daughter spent the day and slept over last nite... we had fun... til the skunks attacked AGAIN...

My friend went out for a smoke and she was sitting on my drive way texting/sexting when one of these little fuckers rolled up next to her...
I was sitting in my house getting better acquainted with my 7th glass of wine when all of the sudden the STENCH WAS BACK :mad:

i ofcourse ran to the backyard and i didnt see them, but i figured they had run away...
meanwhile i get a text messg..

THERES A FUCKING SUNK CHASING ME OUTSIDE... IVE RUN TO THE CORNER OF YOUR BLOCK. I THINK IT SPRAYED ME! ITS ON YOUR DIVEWAY! DONT COME OUT

:waw:

so I come to my front window an sure enough.. there is the stench and the fucking skunk... chilling on MY driveway like its nobodys business! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

out comes the Febreeze.. the candles and me crying for the 100th time in a row about these fuckers...

eventually another friend who was on his way to my house picked up my GF who had run like 3 blocks away and brought her home to me...
she had NOT been sprayed... just missed it.

seriously. i want that fucking turtle back

funny-pictures-kitten-begs-for-the-febreeze.jpg