Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

Carys was the last person who ever got me a present so...

I got my friend a knife last year 😂 a proper glock bayonet

I got my son in trouble today.

Yesterday, I got three separate emails and three separate calls from the school. I saw it when I got off campus at work and was allowed to use my phone. They were (all six) letting me know that the foodbank was setting up after school to distribute.

I had a moment of panic when I saw them all, and thought "oh jeez, my kid's been shot, it's all over and I couldn't do anything". Then I read the content and saw that they were all completely worthless, so I hauled off and replied to the principal, calling him a worthless tit, and telling him to get his shit together.

And now the boy's in trouble because of that.

Yesterday, I got three separate emails and three separate calls from the school. I saw it when I got off campus at work and was allowed to use my phone. They were (all six) letting me know that the foodbank was setting up after school to distribute.

I had a moment of panic when I saw them all, and thought "oh jeez, my kid's been shot, it's all over and I couldn't do anything". Then I read the content and saw that they were all completely worthless, so I hauled off and replied to the principal, calling him a worthless tit, and telling him to get his shit together.

Wait, the principal did something stupid, got called on it, and that got your kid in trouble?
So now the principal has given you something even MORE concrete to be upset about?

This person is one of God's special people, aren't they?

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Wait, the principal did something stupid, got called on it, and that got your kid in trouble?
So now the principal has given you something even MORE concrete to be upset about?

This person is one of God's special people, aren't they?
ayup. You've described the aftermath in a nutshell.

They called the boy into the office and I had to text him my office number. God help the principal if he actually calls me, because I'm not going to back down from my position (him being a worthless tit).

I cant only imagine what your wife goes through to snowplow things out of your way. :lol:

Took my boy up to meet my woodworker, and now the boy has a summer job.

Napoleon Dynamite Reaction GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
My son got written up for the first time the other day. Apparently, he made a joke about Uranus while in the bathroom and this is not acceptable at school. He was very worried that Dan and I were going to be mad that he got written up and was honestly confused when we were mad at the school for bothering us about a perfectly reasonable joke.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
You're fucking kidding.
Nope. The Albuquerque Public Schools police called me as I was getting ready to board my flight this morning.

I let him blather on for a while before I said that if the dipshit didn't want to get treated like a dipshit, he should stop acting like one, and that as long as he doesn't email me or robo-call me like he's been doing, I won't ever "harass" him again.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Nope. The Albuquerque Public Schools police called me as I was getting ready to board my flight this morning.

I let him blather on for a while before I said that if the dipshit didn't want to get treated like a dipshit, he should stop acting like one, and that as long as he doesn't email me or robo-call me like he's been doing, I won't ever "harass" him again.
Are they actual police, or mall cops?

I got a call from the APS police, because the principal reported me for harassment. lawl.
My daughter got us called in to the vice principals office because of the way she replied to her science teacher via email. I called them out on their 2023 tendency to put an adult head on a 7th grader. Had I had the opportunity to email my teachers in 7th grade, the FBI would have investigated me.

My daughter got us called in to the vice principals office because of the way she replied to her science teacher via email. I called them out on their 2023 tendency to put an adult head on a 7th grader. Had I had the opportunity to email my teachers in 7th grade, the FBI would have investigated me.
I told the police officer that his principal could stop clutching the pearls the instant he stopped sending me unsolicited emails and that shut him right the fuck up.

My son got written up for the first time the other day. Apparently, he made a joke about Uranus while in the bathroom and this is not acceptable at school. He was very worried that Dan and I were going to be mad that he got written up and was honestly confused when we were mad at the school for bothering us about a perfectly reasonable joke.
😂

I also love how in any crowd there's some kid who'll run to teacher now about everything. This generation is all kinds of weird.