Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

😂

I also love how in any crowd there's some kid who'll run to teacher now about everything. This generation is all kinds of weird.
Identical to the Cultural Revolution. How did adults die in prison under Mao? The vast majority were turned in by their brainwashed kids. When I was in middle school we'd beat the shit out of each other and almost no one would ever rat to adult authority.

kiko slammed the door in my face like we were some white family

he fucked around, and he found out

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers
Update: he was invited by a girl, to the ROTC ball, and we have acquired a rental tux for the event, with a mere 30 minutes left for him to change and me to drop him off. Pray my shitbird cars don't blow up between here and there.

kiko sliced the tip of his finger tip off while cutting potatoes. it was a blood bath and all they could do was give him 3 stitches for part of the wound. Came
home from the hospital and found part of his finger tip on the kitchen counter.

his new nickname is “Nine and Seven Eighths”

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
kiko sliced the tip of his finger tip off while cutting potatoes. it was a blood bath and all they could do was give him 3 stitches for part of the wound. Came

He doesn't have the potato allergy genes?

Your whole family should just stay away from potatoes. Too dangerous.

It'll grow back, including the fingerprint that's missing.

Fingers are weird like that

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh

Kiko got his stitches out and he has a blood clot on his finger tip.
we have to wait for it to "fall off"

dr said he cannot get it wet and he cant do dishes.
this pleases Kiko

The boy asked me to replace the broken shifter cable on his rear derailleur yesterday, so I did, then noticed that the rear wheel had 3 blown spokes.

Then I got to the front, and noticed this:
messages_0(8).jpeg

I've never seen a suspension fork break completely in half before. I don't know whether to be impressed or appalled.

Said he's been "doing jumps". I can only assume he's been doing jumps into brick walls based on this.