Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

You joke but I knew a kid whose parents would send him on grocery runs and such from the time he was 10 or so. I covered a gig with his band when he ran away at ~15.
I know a guy that, at age 10, was driving his mom to the bar. He'd be forced to wait in the car, then drive her home when she came out hours later and was 'faced.

He did not turn out to be well adjusted

I know a guy that, at age 10, was driving his mom to the bar. He'd be forced to wait in the car, then drive her home when she came out hours later and was 'faced.

He did not turn out to be well adjusted

aww poor baby being subjected to that shit so young.

his mom should have left him home alone and went to drink at mcdonald’s like a real mom

Are pediatricians anything but billing centers anymore?

Took the boy by yesterday for them to discombobulate his ingrown toenails, and they did nothing but tell us to soak in Epsom salts and take antibiotics.

So anyway, now I have to take off more time from work to take him over to the actual podiatrist.

I'm just flat not having a good time with his pediatrician - seems like she's only good for antibiotics and physicals. Fuckin' worthless otherwise.

Are pediatricians anything but billing centers anymore?

Took the boy by yesterday for them to discombobulate his ingrown toenails, and they did nothing but tell us to soak in Epsom salts and take antibiotics.

So anyway, now I have to take off more time from work to take him over to the actual podiatrist.

I'm just flat not having a good time with his pediatrician - seems like she's only good for antibiotics and physicals. Fuckin' worthless otherwise.
We had one for a while, whose primary treatment was to look at the kid for 5 minutes, and tell us to go home and wait it out. Then to bill $350. For a while we stopped going to the pediatrician at all and just took the kids to the urgent care so she can actually get treatment

• Sad
Reactions: Jehannum
That was my experience at the orthopedic Dr and why my hand still hurts.

Looked for two minutes. Said it doesn’t seem to be tendinitis and to call back in a few weeks if it wasn’t better. Then charged me 300 bucks.

I don’t have tons of options for other drs here either but I really don’t want to go back to that one. I’m just gonna call and tell them to refer me for an mri before I go back in the office cause 8 months later I still can barely use my wrist without it hurting.

We had one for a while, whose primary treatment was to look at the kid for 5 minutes, and tell us to go home and wait it out. Then to bill $350. For a while we stopped going to the pediatrician at all and just took the kids to the urgent care so she can actually get treatment
Honestly that's better than handing out antibiotics.

• Gravy
Reactions: august