Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

wait, what long term consequences. To the best of my understanding, the term is correct, its a delay, not cancelling it or whatever. If they change their mind, they go off the blockers, puberty commences.
I would think that puberty blockers would also delay brain maturation? At least at first blush it makes sense, but I haven't read into any of that

The long term consequence being going through puberty wildly later than your peers seems like a pretty big one.

Also, not building adult musculature until after you've started your decline seems like a pretty large drawback.

The literature makes it a lot less cut and dry than your best understanding.
These sound like psychological consequences rather than physical ones, but aren't there also psychological consequences of going through puberty with gender dysphoria? I haven't read the literature on all of this either, but I'm very curious about it.

The boy has decided he's making a clock out of plywood (cutting gears and all) and his go-to for rough cutting the plywood is my die grinder and carbide bits. :wtf:

Dipshits gonna dipshit, I guess. He had to reach over the fuckin' jigsaw to get to the die grinder.

• Haha
Reactions: Mean Mr. Mustard
he have some kinda pattern for them gears or he just gonna wing it?
he used some kind of web app to generate patterns for the gears he wants. He showed it to me and it seemed OK, though it only does a pair at a time, so I'm not sure whether any non-paired ones will mesh, but I guess he'll burn that bridge when he gets there.