Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

Gabe and Allie started 7th grade at an actual school. We told the charter school to sit and spin. Gabe is now certified by the Federal Government as a spectrum kid so we're building an account for him towards college-ey stuff or whatever he needs to survive being on the spectrum in a normal world. The new middle school is rated 9th in the state and it's pretty ginchy so far.
Charter school was bilking everyone based on test scores and massive homework queues. No special Ed.
12 year old twins are funnnnn!

Gabe and Allie started 7th grade at an actual school. We told the charter school to sit and spin. Gabe is now certified by the Federal Government as a spectrum kid so we're building an account for him towards college-ey stuff or whatever he needs to survive being on the spectrum in a normal world. The new middle school is rated 9th in the state and it's pretty ginchy so far.
Charter school was bilking everyone based on test scores and massive homework queues. No special Ed.
Sorry, but fascinating. That made me just do some reading about autism in identical twins. <3

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
we don't even have special Ed here anymore (@wetwille done got sküllfuck-permabanned).

Thanks! I can't work computers today apparently.
no worries, my brain has been more mush than usual lately so I totally get it, & also I think you were absent for much of Ed's tenure here so I get why that bit might not have landed lol

no worries, my brain has been more mush than usual lately so I totally get it, & also I think you were absent for much of Ed's tenure here so I get why that bit might not have landed lol

I'm not entirely sure what made me stop coming here or why I'm suddenly back. I missed you guys though.