Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

My 3 year old is incredibly literal, and she insists on Santa and his elves not being real.

Thats not santa, thats just a man with a beard, thats not an elf, thats just a stuffy.

Applies to other things too. "you're a silly goose". "NO IM NOT, IM KIDNAME". She may have gotten more of the robot genes than anticipated.

she sounds like her “Killjoy” Daddy!

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Have to go watch the boy play his tuba thing with his school band for their holiday performance tonight
A room full of 12 year olds playing christmas music
I predict headaches all around

• Haha
Have to go watch the boy play his tuba thing with his school band for their holiday performance tonight
Fun fact: "tuba" was an accidental name, after its inventor drunkenly slurred its average part's duration during a symphony ("two bar").

It's actually French for "like a spittoon".

The daughter's Christmas concert is Thursday. Having heard Cleveland's (Home of the Steamers!) orchestra previously, I don't have high hopes.

ball playing GIF

• Haha
Fun fact: "tuba" was an accidental name, after its inventor drunkenly slurred its average part's duration during a symphony ("two bar").

It's actually French for "like a spittoon".

The daughter's Christmas concert is Thursday. Having heard Cleveland's (Home of the Steamers!) orchestra previously, I don't have high hopes.
That's an incredibly fun fact, thank you for sharing it, I shall share it forward.

Watched all the little honkeys honkin on their honkers last night
They were better at it than I thought they would be
All in Id get them a C+

Pulled the 5 year old off the bus after yet another substitute driver dropped her off 500ft from the house, on the wrong side of the road, and then ALMOST HIT HER WITH THE BUS when she tried to cross the street.

Wife had to jump in the damn street and yell for the driver to stop.

We're done with the bus until they can stabilize their drivers. The regular driver is great, but they have subs like 3 times a week these days, and theyre not even the same morning to night. They dont have lists of dropoff points, and rely on the kids to tell them where to stop, and then yell at the kids when they go the wrong way.

• Haha
Reactions: Josh
Pulled the 5 year old off the bus after yet another substitute driver dropped her off 500ft from the house, on the wrong side of the road, and then ALMOST HIT HER WITH THE BUS when she tried to cross the street.

We're done with the bus until they can stabilize their drivers. The regular driver is great, but they have subs like 3 times a week these days, and theyre not even the same morning to night. They dont have lists of dropoff points, and rely on the kids to tell them where to stop, and then yell at the kids when they go the wrong way.
have you guys filed a complaint???

Ugh! What a mess.

just hire an uber.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and Petunia