Halp The new "2 girls 1 tampon" thread

Dory

Now with 100% less wickie
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Okay ladies I'm fucking raging today. I want to strangle someone. I lay in bed all last night plotting murder and being furious and can't even remember the reason why.

Tell me how to end this lady time rage!!! :mad: :heart:

Dory

Now with 100% less wickie
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Pee Ess - I would have just bumped the old one but I can't remember the name of it and I'm far too impatient and angry to search through pages to find it.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663.49
Yesterday my girlfriend had a meeting from 9 am until 5 pm. Horrible way for her to spend a Sunday. So I took her dog for a 10-mile walk, came home and showered, lit some candles, and made her grilled salmon with homemade lime butter sauce and garlic shrimp penne pasta. After she got home and we ate, I sat her down on the sofa with some red wine, turned on some tv smut, and cleaned the kitchen. She was very happy. Which made me very happy.

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10.00
My wife has been super mega pms bitch all weekend. Constantly trying to start fights with me or fussing at my son nonstop. So yesterday I couldn't take it anymore and told her I was going to hang out with a friend of mine. She then all sad face asked me "Why don't you want to hang out with me?" Because you're THE DEVIL!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwAHkFz-fvQ&feature=related&feature=iv#t=4m34s

I still can't figure out how to add in a stop point.

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥0.00
Yesterday my girlfriend had a meeting from 9 am until 5 pm. Horrible way for her to spend a Sunday. So I took her dog for a 10-mile walk, came home and showered, lit some candles, and made her grilled salmon with homemade lime butter sauce and garlic shrimp penne pasta. After she got home and we ate, I sat her down on the sofa with some red wine, turned on some tv smut, and cleaned the kitchen. She was very happy. Which made me very happy.
I don't think NME has a dog though.

Mustard Dispenser

Filthy Mind Filthy Beard
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,333.46
Steam
heyfubuddy
Thats a lovely story, Damon.

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10.00
Glad things are working out with the new lady Sarcasmo.

I once heard some of the best wisdom ever from a divorce attorney. No matter how wonderful your new lady appears to be, at some point in time she was some other suckers most evil bitch in the world.

Last edited:

polo

Flaccid Member
Aug 1, 2007
Marklar
₥0.00
These pretzles are making me thirsty
i bought a few ounces of M&M's pretzals on friday night. they should be here tomorrow or whatever.

i'm beginning to think that was a terrible, terrible idea. sort of like the time i bought milk duds and they had congealed en route into a giant heavyweight unedible.