Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

Won an oven at auction. It's going to live next to the hydraulic press on the side of the house, and be the new powdercoating oven. I have a set of electronics all ready to go that'll do PID control for heating.

fRFWszGSRTnO6PpE_YLfcK_7.jpeg

Probably going to set the sandblaster up on top of it, and get those POS's out of the garage.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
We just bought an electric mower from Costco. The thing is likely the top rated mower on Consumer Reports and is pretty sweet. Chewed up our half acre yard without breaking a sweat.

When I grow up I’m getting totally separate full width fridge and freezer.

I like the top part of the french door ones, but that drawer sucks.
My parents have a big-ass double-wide sub-zero built into their kitchen. Thing's like 30 years old, and eats like a thousand KWH/month, but it is pretty nice.

Fuck bending over to get to the crisper and meat drawers though.

My parents have a big-ass double-wide sub-zero built into their kitchen. Thing's like 30 years old, and eats like a thousand KWH/month, but it is pretty nice.

Bottom shelves can be for the kids, I ain’t crouching down.

Beer goes in the garage fridge anyway.

we have a massive subzero that came with the house, the crisper/meat drawers are like hip high for me? but that would probably be too low for a yeti like you :lol: the freezer is a drawer on the bottom, and I am not a fan of the drawer but it's not unbearable (and also like your parents, the cabinets are designed around fitting the behemoth so if/when we ever do have to swap it out, we're a little fucked)

So I just managed to almost lose an eye. A cutting wheel on my Dremel broke while I was using it. Thankfully I had wide safety glasses on. Fucked up the side of my nose, and then some bounced up at lightly hit my eyelid. A little blood, but I can see fine. FUCKING TERRIFYING.