Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

My house is trying to kill me with stress.

The ice maker went out the other day and I've been unable to fix it. So I had to update the disclosure to say that its broken. Now this morning, one of the toilets won't flush. And my old school plunger won't work with these new bowls. So now I have to go get a new plunger. I seriously hate my life right now.

And we have to leave three feral cats who have been depending on us for food for 8+ years. :(

Lots of lookers, no offers yet. Dropped the price to $479k. It would be REALLY nice if we could sell it in the next two weeks.

Average on the market is 48 days tho

There are three factors to a house not selling;
1. Price
2. Price
3. Was it owned by Zach and April (basically admitting to a meth house)

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Installed my first Tapo C120, not my first Tapo camera.

$35 on Amazon.

I've got it running through Koush/Scrypted as usual to get it into HomeKit.

Looks good, easy setup. I like the magnetic base and longer than usual cord.

It replaces a Eufy 2k that's been getting flakey.

A+ would buy again.

So because I'm short on time, I'm in the process of getting fucked by the plumber. After like 30 seconds, he says he's gotta pull the toilet and power flush it. $285. I find this hard to believe, but I really need this done today. :oops:

So because I'm short on time, I'm in the process of getting fucked by the plumber. After like 30 seconds, he says he's gotta pull the toilet and power flush it. $285. I find this hard to believe, but I really need this done today. :oops:
You should ask him to BLAST IT WITH PISS.

That's actually a very very reasonable price.