Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

weird! 50:1 oil ratio?

Also, i did notice that the exhaust gets all carboned up, and needs cleaning. give that a check

I have a 17 yr old stihl that still runs flawlessly.

except for the heat shield that broke off in the 2nd or 3rd yr. Hit that fucker 2x with your forearm and you'll never forget it again.

My protip for all things mini gas motor around the house (snowblower/lawn mower/weed eater) is let it run out of every bit of gas at the end of the year. I'll even pop the air filter out while it's just about sputtered out & choke cleaner it for 10-15 seconds.

Every fucking spring = 90% of the time it starts on the 1st pull. the rest on the 2nd.

rarely will I need a spark-plug, but if so it's during the season, not at the start of it.

I have a 17 yr old stihl that still runs flawlessly.

except for the heat shield that broke off in the 2nd or 3rd yr. Hit that fucker 2x with your forearm and you'll never forget it again.

My protip for all things mini gas motor around the house (snowblower/lawn mower/weed eater) is let it run out of every bit of gas at the end of the year. I'll even pop the air filter out while it's just about sputtered out & choke cleaner it for 10-15 seconds.

Every fucking spring = 90% of the time it starts on the 1st pull. the rest on the 2nd.

rarely will I need a spark-plug, but if so it's during the season, not at the start of it.

yep, dont keep gas in stuff, and it cant gunk up stuff

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
i have a piece of crap toro I got from home depot
runs like shit unless you put extra oil in the 2cycle mix
runs hot a fuck, too, and usually end up burning my arm on the fuckin casing