Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

solve this problem by laying a layer of landscape fabric over the beds, then just doing an inch of mulch on top. Doesnt decay, shit doesnt grow it in, when its rotted away, sweep it off, redo.

solve this problem by laying a layer of landscape fabric over the beds, then just doing an inch of mulch on top. Doesnt decay, shit doesnt grow it in, when its rotted away, sweep it off, redo.

There’s too much nice stuff in the existing beds.

We also went and ripped out the 47 layers of other owners garbage.

It looks dramatically different than when you were here.

ahhh, that does make it difficult. I laid mine down when the beds were pretty empty, and cut holes as stuff went in.

Ugh, milling poplar smells like sweaty taint.

Making the boy a loft bed, which he wants painted, so poplar makes the most sense, but eww.

Anyhow, milled about 40 bd. ft. of rough cut poplar into 1x3 and 1x8, and I think that'll be sufficient.

Ugh, milling poplar smells like sweaty taint.

Making the boy a loft bed, which he wants painted, so poplar makes the most sense, but eww.

Anyhow, milled about 40 bd. ft. of rough cut poplar into 1x3 and 1x8, and I think that'll be sufficient.
So you are a lumberjack! :D

I like loft beds in kids' rooms, it gives all that floor space.

That's always a pain. I'm dealing now with trying to get out some of the rock and relay some fabic because the crabgrass and clumping fescue has made it's way through the original fabic. And know matter what I've tried the only real option to keep it out and getting the old out and putting new fabric down.

That's always a pain. I'm dealing now with trying to get out some of the rock and relay some fabic because the crabgrass and clumping fescue has made it's way through the original fabic. And know matter what I've tried the only real option to keep it out and getting the old out and putting new fabric down.
Stop buying shit fabric and order some mutual wf200 off Amazon. Nothing makes it though it. It's meant for road stabilisation underlay

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Power washer recoiled the pull cord on saturday when i was starting it. Yanked the cord back hard enough that it bent two of my fingers back to the back of my hand.

That fucking hurt.

Old school engines without free wheeling pull cords suck.

Anyone know what the good electric weed eaters are? My Husqvarna shit itself and it looks like the rings might be shot. I'm tired of buying a new gas weed eater every two or three years for them to crap out due to shoddy quality.

somethign seems wrong if quality gear like a husquvarna is dying. Are you using the right oil to gas ratio?

Anyone know what the good electric weed eaters are? My Husqvarna shit itself and it looks like the rings might be shot. I'm tired of buying a new gas weed eater every two or three years for them to crap out due to shoddy quality.
If anyone knows, I'd be much obliged to be let in on the secret too, because my Black and Decker double string is a big pile of shit.

that said, to address your actual question, ive heard the 80v stuff is near comparable in power, but you pay a premum for it.