NSFW The Exercise Thread

when-the-doctor-asks-how-your-diet-is-going-dairy-fruits-grains-vegetables-ass-ERsbu.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
*DEAL ALERT*

So the new Fitbit Ionic retails for $299. They have one with an orange face that apparently isn't selling well. Many Targets have marked them for clearance. Most of the clearance ones have sold out...

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=057-03-0502

If you're interested in getting the $300 watch for $90, check the BrickSeek link above. Find a Target that has it for $299 and buy it. Then find a Target that (likely) has it out of stock for $90. Return it to the $90 Target, acting all shocked that you found it cheaper after buying it for $300. They will do a return and rebuy for you at the lower price. :D

And if you don't like the orange color, there are bands and covers for it. Already ordered mine.
Bumping again. Read this to figure out how to get it for $89.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Bumping again. Read this to figure out how to get it for $89.

You don't even need to take it to the other target. Just go to the one you bought it from and say the other target has it for less. They will do the same thing in that store. I do it all the time for stuff we buy and find it cheaper later.

• Gravy
Sweet. I get to keep the fitbit.

The store I went to to return it had removed it from their system and wasn't sure if they could return it, "technically we aren't supposed to when its taken out of the system, but because you were so calm and reasonable when you asked about it yesterday I have no problem bending the rules a little."

@Ledboots they don't like doing a same day return, go the following day and say you saw it for cheaper online.
Also, don't use the Riverview store, they might get suspicious (not that I think you will, its a little far for you I think.)

• Gravy

The store I went to to return it had removed it from their system and wasn't sure if they could return it, "technically we aren't supposed to when its taken out of the system, but because you were so calm and reasonable when you asked about it yesterday I have no problem bending the rules a little."

@Ledboots they don't like doing a same day return, go the following day and say you saw it for cheaper online.
Also, don't use the Riverview store, they might get suspicious (not that I think you will, its a little far for you I think.)
Yes, you can only do a same day return at the same store.

Seems fine. It's $9 tho. I'm sure you could probably find one for $30 if you want...
& read the reviews. $9 means at the first sign of wear you can order another one & leave it at home until the one you're wearing actually needs to be replaced. I've been burned so many times buying the 'more expensive' only to pay more and not actually get more out of it. :confused:

I'm not good at that kind of stuff so I passed on it. :)

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
& read the reviews. $9 means at the first sign of wear you can order another one & leave it at home until the one you're wearing actually needs to be replaced. I've been burned so many times buying the 'more expensive' only to pay more and not actually get more out of it. :confused:
Yeah, I've had no problems, but it's $9, so I have no illusion about what I'm buying.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel