The best alcoholic beverage?

brewery was founded in 1759, it's 250 years old next thursday

so 17:59 is the whole marketing campaign. guinness time.

we almost won a trip to ireland through our local pub on a Guinness promotion, but my wife and I were in Florida on the day we were to show up to possibly win. one in five chance :(

we almost won a trip to ireland through our local pub on a Guinness promotion, but my wife and I were in Florida on the day we were to show up to possibly win. one in five chance :(

should have got in on it, they're talking about closing St James's Brewery down to build apartments. get in there while it's still alive.

unless guinness has a remarkable upturn in fortunes, which i think will happen from it's exposure this week and next.

I dont understand people who think Johnny Walker is something special. Blarghhh.

This stuff is good if you find it cheap for bourbon (I like LI iced tea)

jim-beam-choice.jpg

13.99$ at local place when they have it.

Beam is fucking nasty.
And I get JW-BL for under $90 a bottle.. For that price it's fucking great.

Doesn't matter if it's a pewter fucking flagon. Crap is crap.

look there's ZRH has me on ignore [apparently] but still knew what he was laughing at, someone giving me backtalk - hilarious!

watch out Sarcasmo, i think he's trying to be your mate

Bundaberg%20Overproof.jpg

Bundaberg Overproof Rum is quite nice, though it's not for everyone. I've seen people take a shot of this a get hammered quick like, puking everywhere for the next hour or so.

Beam is fucking nasty.
And I get JW-BL for under $90 a bottle.. For that price it's fucking great.
Bourbon is supposed to taste like that. It's made out of corn ffs.

$90 fucking a bottle :lol: 30 year single malt only costs $40-60 a bottle. You are buying branding, almost flavorless generic blended whiskey.

Hey, have any of you Americans ever heard of Cougar Bourbon? I used to drink this in high school. It was labeled as a Kentucky Bourbon, yet I've never seen it here in the US.

spirits_brands_cougar.jpg