The best alcoholic beverage?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,371
Let me hear what your favourite (or top 3) drink(s) is/are. I would have to say my favourite thing to drink for taste (aside from massively gay and expensive cocktails) would be Sailor Jerrys and Ka cola (no caffeine and lots of apple in it).

Best cider that isn't poncey would be Scrumpy Jack, it's always around and it's a lovely 6%. I don't think I'll ever be bored of it.

Lager I like Tyskie.

However my ultimate drink is a nice G&T with LIME, not lemon.

bluelabel.jpg

Grey Goose martini, extra dry, stirred, two olives.
Tanqueray and Tonic, lime wedge.
Dalwhinnie, neat.

special mention goes out to Crown Royal.

Meh I'm not a huge fan of Laphroaig. I really like the Ardbeg distillery at the moment. However Islay malts are the best.

Yah, Arbeg is good and significantly cheaper. Laphroiag is when I really want to taste something special. Islay ftw in general, other scotches just sorta blend together.

I also like

2882.jpg

Even if it's a bit of a girls drink. Probably because I drink everything straight up.

Finely poured Delerium Tremens from an accurately tempered keg, poured slowly and expertly into the appropriate goblet with the designed amount of head included.

Same as above, but with Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA. To a lesser extent Rochefort 8.

A well stored 3 to 5 year old Syrah is always lovely, especially served with a grilled beef and romaine lettuce salad with sprinkled goat cheese and pine nuts.

Finely poured Delerium Tremens from an accurately tempered keg, poured slowly and expertly into the appropriate goblet with the designed amount of head included.

Same as above, but with Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA. To a lesser extent Rochefort 8.

A well stored 3 to 5 year old Syrah is always lovely, especially served with a grilled beef and romaine lettuce salad with sprinkled goat cheese and pine nuts.

you managed to somehow make beer sound gay :lol:

Blue Label is blended with grain whisky, what a waste of all those very old single malts that also go in the mix.

I dont understand people who think Johnny Walker is something special. Blarghhh.

This stuff is good if you find it cheap for bourbon (I like LI iced tea)

jim-beam-choice.jpg

13.99$ at local place when they have it.

Warm weather = Gin and Tonic w/ Lime
Cold weather = bourbon on ice, or bourbon and 7up
Getting smashed = anything with Jager

Let me hear what your favourite (or top 3) drink(s) is/are. I would have to say my favourite thing to drink for taste (aside from massively gay and expensive cocktails) would be Sailor Jerrys and Ka cola (no caffeine and lots of apple in it).

Best cider that isn't poncey would be Scrumpy Jack, it's always around and it's a lovely 6%. I don't think I'll ever be bored of it.

Lager I like Tyskie.

However my ultimate drink is a nice G&T with LIME, not lemon.

I am offended by this. I do not drink "massively gay" cocktails.

Well the occasional French martini (Grey Goose with a splash of Chambourd). I guess that is pretty gay, huh?

I am offended by this. I do not drink "massively gay" cocktails.

Well the occasional French martini (Grey Goose with a splash of Chambourd). I guess that is pretty gay, huh?

Yes, very gay. Raspberry martini o_O ugh

I like sapphire + pour some of the olive juice in. Salty pine trees.