Talk about a case of the Mondays

I got a letter yesterday from the insurance company of the fart blossom that gave his car to a m*th head who then demolished both my cars .

"After reviewing the evidence it is our belief that our client was not at fault and so we will not be honoring your claim."

get em Geico. get em..

balance sheet:

we owed about 18K
Geico paid out about 14K.
Hoping gap insurance covers the other 4K. (i PAID for gap insurance but insurance companies are notorious for not paying)

I'm outta pocket: 500 deductible to total the 300, 650 deductible on the Expedition (extra hundred and fifty to match my rims :fly: ) and about 500 for 16 days on a rental.

small claims court?

But you're sacrificing at least 7 years of your credit for it... if you ever want to have a mortgage in your name again or be on a mortgage you're really going to hurt yourself because small percentage points really add up over the life of any mortgage... I dunno. I mean if it works for you that's cool and all but I don't think thats something that everyone can do.

That is TOTALLY not true, especially for a short sale. Either one will hit me good for 2-3 years, after that not so much (just like my bankruptcy did).

I got a letter yesterday from the insurance company of the fart blossom that gave his car to a m*th head who then demolished both my cars .

"After reviewing the evidence it is our belief that our client was not at fault and so we will not be honoring your claim."

get em Geico. get em..

balance sheet:

we owed about 18K
Hoping gap insurance covers the other 4K. (i PAID for gap insurance but insurance companies are notorious for not paying)

I'm outta pocket: 500 deductible to total the 300, 650 deductible on the Expedition (extra hundred and fifty to match my rims :fly: ) and about 500 for 16 days on a rental.

small claims court?

Uhhh, her insurance should have paid your deductible. wtf

edit: AND the rental

get em Geico. get em..

balance sheet:

we owed about 18K

small claims court?

time to get a fucking lawyer.

lookin that way Snoogie.

i had already gotten a letter that said "submit your expenses but be aware the insured only has 10K coverage." so I would assume Geico gets that anyway. they 14 in the hole right now.

but I wanna recoup that 1600 too. WTF.

i paid it OUT OF MY POCKET. sux all the way around.

in other news, I think we're gonna' buy my bro in law's '02 Xterra for around 6K cash.

I personally can stand the heat and no radio, but I think it's bad for the yitta boy.

/dave ramsey

which was what was so infuriating for us floridians, chicken..

we pay and pay and pay and pay and then a couple hurricanes come thru and they have to PAY OUT and they're all "oh, we can't pay our bills.. bankruptcy.. canceling policies."

they must have the best lobbyists in the universe.

which was what was so infuriating for us floridians, chicken..

we pay and pay and pay and pay and then a couple hurricanes come thru and they have to PAY OUT and they're all "oh, we can't pay our bills.. bankruptcy.. canceling policies."

I'm sadly well aware of that steaming pile of posterior expulsion. The Mrs' cousin is in Orlando, and had the same problem.

"Oh, well we can only pay for half of your roof."

they must have the best lobbyists in the universe.
They most certainly do.