Talk about a case of the Mondays

I was leaving work last week and I go upstairs to see one of the office girls at Esther's computer repeatedly pushing the power button. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Its broken it won't turn on" I had to tell her three times to stop pushing the button over and over again and talk to me about it, apparently the computer was "really dirty inside" and she had to "clean it" so she "took a screwdriver and took it apart and cleaned the inside because it was really really filthy"

How did you clean it?

With windex

:)

Hi there. Do you like tall guys?:heart:

Your going to start seeing fraud charges getting leveled at alot of those fucks. I for one will cheer each and every case on. Thats such bullshit.

A lot of slum lords operate through trusts, the guy who collects the rent or the company who has their name on the title arent the beneficiaries. ^.^

I wanna be a slum lord.

dave, i'm so sorry to hear of all this crap you've now got to deal with. :( :heart: good thing you're a smart guy with a supportive SO and you WILL find a way to get through this!!!!!!

dave, i'm so sorry to hear of all this crap you've now got to deal with. :( :heart: good thing you're a smart guy with a supportive SO and you WILL find a way to get through this!!!!!!

I am not THAT smart if I don't know how to play the game like the Flaypril's. :fly:

Well, part of the problem is I don't want to stay in Cleveland, so not only do I have to coordinate a move in an environment that isn't buying houses, but I also have to coordinate a job in that target city, of which I do not know yet. And I have 3 to 6 months to figure all of this out and move.

I think it's really positive that you have up to 6 months to achieve this though Dave. I know it's not a sellers market but even if your lease stipulates you have to be living there to rent, do you really?

Well, there is a clause in the agreement with the building that says in times of dire need, I can rent it out for up to 2 years. I think I might play that card while I find a buyer.

But first, to find where to move to, then find a job there. Or vice versa.

That is a dilema, but on the bright side you have an excuse to move somewhere completely awesome that you've maybe always wanted to be. Why don't you move in with Sarah and cover her maternity leave at work? :fly:

Don't tempt me because Chicago is epic and we would be closer to chim's parents, AND the best part is we would be out of Ohio.

They do have an extra bedroom :fly:

Can you make a lease/purchase agreement with someone. That way you don't have to worry about moving a tennent out.

Don't tempt me because Chicago is epic and we would be closer to chim's parents, AND the best part is we would be out of Ohio.

They do have an extra bedroom :fly:

Sounds like a good plan to me, I'm sure seeing as Chicago is big there's a few job prospects too. Plus it would be great to be nearer chims parents for any support they can offer.

You could always have that room and be her au pair. :D

Can you make a lease/purchase agreement with someone. That way you don't have to worry about moving a tennent out.

I own the unit, so I can do whatever I want like that. I think that would be the best choice for me to be honest. If they like the place, they can buy it. And I don't have to be around that much to do that.

What I can do is claim dire need because of a layoff and moving so then I can rent out remotely for up to 2 years. Set up a rent/lease/purchase agreement during that time for a rent-to-own scenario.

Anyone know what to do with 401k and stuff like that? Any ideas about getting work in a different country? :p

Sounds like a good plan to me, I'm sure seeing as Chicago is big there's a few job prospects too. Plus it would be great to be nearer chims parents for any support they can offer.

You could always have that room and be her au pair. :D

Live in babysitter :fly: and/or sommalier/beer connoisseur.