Talk about a case of the Mondays

I'd say, here in Florida, it's probably a smart move.

I live in a place that only halfway condo converted. The units that were, 1 year ago, going for 160 are now going for 74.5. Less than half. If I didn't want my own four walls bad enough, I'd probably look into buying one of these.

I'd say, here in Florida, it's probably a smart move.

I live in a place that only halfway condo converted. The units that were, 1 year ago, going for 160 are now going for 74.5. Less than half. If I didn't want my own four walls bad enough, I'd probably look into buying one of these.

Your own four walls is important. At least IMO. I'd hate to buy something and share it with someone.

Your own four walls is important. At least IMO. I'd hate to buy something and share it with someone.

I'm totally with you. I hate neighbor noise. I'm also a noisey bastard myself when I'm watching shit on TV. I believe in the church of Surround Sound :lol:

I've been lucky. I only share a wall and a roof, and the unit above me, and to the side of me have been empty since I moved in, so it's like having my own 4 already.

But yeah, I want a house so I can knock down walls and go all crazy creative with the interior.

You realize that banks will only do short sales if you can prove you are actually in need and not just letting your house go cause it's worth less then you owe, right?

That is untrue. A short sale benefits the bank as well.

I actually went to speak to a lawyer on all this last week. And on the off chance that the bank does balk, guess what? Yeah, they own another property while ape and I walk with an extra $30k in the bank to spend elsewhere. We can't lose.

I want a suga momma :(

I was leaving work last week and I go upstairs to see one of the office girls at Esther's computer repeatedly pushing the power button. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Its broken it won't turn on" I had to tell her three times to stop pushing the button over and over again and talk to me about it, apparently the computer was "really dirty inside" and she had to "clean it" so she "took a screwdriver and took it apart and cleaned the inside because it was really really filthy"

How did you clean it?

With windex

:)

I was leaving work last week and I go upstairs to see one of the office girls at Esther's computer repeatedly pushing the power button. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Its broken it won't turn on" I had to tell her three times to stop pushing the button over and over again and talk to me about it, apparently the computer was "really dirty inside" and she had to "clean it" so she "took a screwdriver and took it apart and cleaned the inside because it was really really filthy"

How did you clean it?

With windex

:)

:lol:

But what the hell does that have to do with everything? Does this have something to do with hormones?

there was an article in the paper last week describing just what you're talking about Fly.

it was about slumlords not paying their mortgage, but continuing to collect rent. banking money for a year. foreclosure.

/slumlord millionaire

That is untrue. A short sale benefits the bank as well.

I actually went to speak to a lawyer on all this last week. And on the off chance that the bank does balk, guess what? Yeah, they own another property while ape and I walk with an extra $30k in the bank to spend elsewhere. We can't lose.

So, if they don't accept the short sale, move to Phoenix! You know you want to.

there was an article in the paper last week describing just what you're talking about Fly.

it was about slumlords not paying their mortgage, but continuing to collect rent. banking money for a year. foreclosure.

/slumlord millionaire

Your going to start seeing fraud charges getting leveled at alot of those fucks. I for one will cheer each and every case on. Thats such bullshit.

For 100k, are you really asking me that?

But you're sacrificing at least 7 years of your credit for it... if you ever want to have a mortgage in your name again or be on a mortgage you're really going to hurt yourself because small percentage points really add up over the life of any mortgage... I dunno. I mean if it works for you that's cool and all but I don't think thats something that everyone can do.

Who cares about his credit. I have credit and he is stuck with me the rest of his life.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA /evil