summer plans?

what brand ct machine? what medical software package using those citrix servers?

Most likely going GE. We've got an ancient Picker 2000 right now at one center.

As for the Citrix machines, they are gonna be hosting Aria and Eclipse, Record and Verify + Treatment Planning and Beam Calc for Linear Accelerators. Made by Varian. Will be a nice upgrade for us.

If by old school you mean like 3000 years of heritage to look at (not 300), then yes.

I can't think of many civilised places that would be more interesting to visit than most of Europe.

I dunno. Japan and China would definately be at least AS interesting as Europe.

I know America is very vast and interesting, but in terms of manmade structures how many exist from before 1620? It's very fun to walk round Italy literally just walking in and about 2000 year old ruins.

There are indian ruins all along the west. They are absolutely fascinating in and of themselves, and many are very very old.

Wow. There's a name not seen in some time.

Hi SG, and congrats on finally getting that graduate degree. So you counsel people with brain surgery? It could be the cause of my mental illness :fly:

Thank you :D I'm very happy with my shiny new degree. I hope it will be a good investment. I'm knee deep in debt now :(

Mental illness secondary to a physical ailment is not rare. :p

I'm going to see the lovely Sarah in June and the fabulous Drool and Mojo in August. Hopefully at some point we will be heading to the beach. I fully intend to go skydiving this summer.

Europe is lovely and I want to see more of it. It's plenty interesting for me. It is amazing to see stuff so old and full of history. The only things we have here in America that compare are native american ruins and stuff like that, but it's just not quite the same as being surrounded by it all that like you are in Europe.

And Enemy, I'm English American, at least in part and I'll readily admit to it, but like April said, most of us here are mutts. I'm English, Irish, Welsh, and German and I'm proud of all of that heritage. I'm most proud to be an American though.

I want to go skydiving so bad. Every once in a while the school I work at sponsors events like that. Last year they did a skydiving trip including bus ride and hotel room for the night for $100. I'm waiting for that to come back around.

I also want to go on one of their paint ball trips for I can blow away some of the students and it's legal. Those usually cost about $30 for everything.

i'm english, irish, german & welsh as well :p

my summer is going to be a little tame due to being pregnant w/ triplets. i was looking into a little trip down to key west, but i'll have to settle for a few days down in sunset beach. i also won't be able to make my friends wedding in louisville, ky end of august. too close to my due date. oh, and i plan on lots of canoeing on the weeki wachee and chassahowitzka rivers since they are close to home + a little camping & tubing up at ginnie springs. it's going to be a long summer without beer : /

I want to go skydiving so bad. Every once in a while the school I work at sponsors events like that. Last year they did a skydiving trip including bus ride and hotel room for the night for $100. I'm waiting for that to come back around.

I also want to go on one of their paint ball trips for I can blow away some of the students and it's legal. Those usually cost about $30 for everything.

Oooh me too! There is a place nearby to skydive I just need people to go with.

i'm english, irish, german & welsh as well :p

my summer is going to be a little tame due to being pregnant w/ triplets. i was looking into a little trip down to key west, but i'll have to settle for a few days down in sunset beach. i also won't be able to make my friends wedding in louisville, ky end of august. too close to my due date. oh, and i plan on lots of canoeing on the weeki wachee and chassahowitzka rivers since they are close to home + a little camping & tubing up at ginnie springs. it's going to be a long summer without beer : /

Triplets. Damn. Can we start calling you Tripomom? :fly:

The Ginnie Springs trip alone sounds awesome. That first beer you drink after a long time of not having any will be even more awesome.