summer plans?

gonna goto lake of the ozarks alot to boat, hang out, ride atvs
gonna goto beaver lake in arkansas alot to dive
hoping to goto michigan lake alot to dive
gonna goto a few other places around missouri to dive

might possibly get a trip to mexico or somewhere going. usually get something going on short notice during the summer months.

will do alot of mountain biking too since daylight will be on my side after work.

these are all things i started doing about a month ago and plan on going strong until september or later.

You might be on to something. 18 quotes from Varian, over 52 meetings with Doctors, physicists, RVPs, and people with titles with 3 initials starting with the letter C to install new Citrix Servers, an Aria record and verify system, Eclipse imaging and beam planning systems, revamp of existing IMX calc workstations, and a complete gut and overhall of my network environment to support it all and play nice with my new corporate infrastructure was probably the cause of my problems to begin with.

And I still have a new CT machine to get installed in the fall.

I dunno, I would really like to go on holiday somewhere, we were thinking perhaps Budapest. I would also like to go to some kind of festival with friends but that probably won't happen. I'll have to do a lot of uni work though so I don't think a long time off will be appropriate.

I dunno, I would really like to go on holiday somewhere, we were thinking perhaps Budapest. I would also like to go to some kind of festival with friends but that probably won't happen. I'll have to do a lot of uni work though so I don't think a long time off will be appropriate.

if that music festival is in budapest i'll see you there ;)

Some of the bands look appealing, FNM, Pendulum (although already seen loads), Bloc Party (already seen though), Prodigy I've never seen and I quite like world music. However, might be a bit pricey, I'm not used to paying for festivals. I might prefer to just walk round Budapest and look at nice buildings.

Yeah. He isn't interested in visiting Europe. I mean, it makes sense... there are much cooler places to visit. :fly:

Europe is like the old school version of America, right?

There are vampires in Romania though.

This reminds me of a podcast I was listening to yesterday about Vlad the Impaler. The podcast dude said when they impale someone they use a rounded stick and hot oil and they insert the stick anally. They slowly move the stick through the person till it exits the mouth. I'm not sure if its true but I am sure that Zac will be interested in that.