summer plans?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
school's almost out and that means...i don't know what that means except many long days and waiting for school to be back. ;)

we will be heading to mississippi soon to see family, and then we'll be doing the VBS thing for spangelet that we do every year. i'd like to get some fishing in, but that's about it, i think...summer's over the second week of august!

what about y'all? what plans do you have, or what do you routinely do in the summer?

rest of may- recovering from surgery
june- working my ass off in lab
july- trip to NE to see the families
august- lab and school starts back up again

Ahhh VBS, I remember doing that as a kid. Won first place for the coloring contest.

We don't have any spectacular plans. Since we don't have kids the summer is just another couple of months to us.

We are hoping to go to Texas in August for Drool's shindig. :)

omg omg going to the LAB and and the LAB and im going to SAVE THE WORLD and and and then people will say SHES A DOCTOR and and and and THEN all the MEN will think SHES a CATCH and THEN ill show THEM becuase becuase ill be in the LAB and ill be like "I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOU -MEN" becuase im in the LAB and then they'll say "BUT WHY NOT" and ill say "LAB" because that's all there IS TO ME

myself? sri lanka and maybe somewhere else.

omg omg going to the LAB and and the LAB and im going to SAVE THE WORLD and and and then people will say SHES A DOCTOR and and and and THEN all the MEN will think SHES a CATCH and THEN ill show THEM becuase becuase ill be in the LAB and ill be like "I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOU -MEN" becuase im in the LAB and then they'll say "BUT WHY NOT" and ill say "LAB" because that's all there IS TO ME

Dude, say hi to the Tamil Tigers for me.

You have lost it.

June, off to key west for a weekend.
July, Finally put the wraps on a three quarter of a million dollar treatment system upgrade project I have been working on forever
August, start looking for a house

Somewhere in there, I'll find myself a woman capable of making a bad decision.

And throw a friggin pool party.

Last edited: