summer plans?

This reminds me of a podcast I was listening to yesterday about Vlad the Impaler. The podcast dude said when they impale someone they use a rounded stick and hot oil and they insert the stick anally. They slowly move the stick through the person till it exits the mouth. I'm not sure if its true but I am sure that Zac will be interested in that.

I don't know if that's true or not but it's very likely to be. Europe has had some pretty hideous torture in it's history. If you want cruel you should read up on Roman torture. I had a guided tour of Rome by an English historian and he was telling me about some kind of nun or something that lost her virginity so thye tied her up, dragged her miles along streets with people stoning her, burnt her skin then buried her alive. :eek:

Got a wedding invite to my friend's wedding in late July down in Connecticut. So I'll probably do that, maybe take some time off that week and visit my friend in RI. Him and his wife bought a house in RI and I've yet to see pictures nor visit them. I'd really like to get to New York City and meet up with my cousins that I haven't seen in over 12 or something years.

I thought about going back to college and taking AC theory (one of the requirements to get a limited electrician's license), but the class is only offered during the summer two days a week, morning class with afternoon lab. I don't think I can take that much time out of my work schedule.

Last edited:
What I never understood was why Americans will say they're Irish American or Italian American like some kinda boast, yet I've never heard of an English American.

:confused:

I haven't heard anyone say that unless they are FOB or black. (African American)

We are mostly a little of everything so it's tarded to say I'm Czech American.

We are fucking Americans. Hoorah!

I haven't heard anyone say that unless they are FOB or black. (African American)

We are mostly a little of everything so it's tarded to say I'm Czech American.

We are fucking Americans. Hoorah!

I guess, I've always just wondered why it's somehow notable to say Irish etc. but never English, considering a lot of people are descendants of the English.

Oh yeah, I have informal plans to hike some mountain in maine this summer. Maybe [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Katahdin]Mount Katahdin[/ame], since I haven't been there before.

June, off to key west for a weekend.
July, Finally put the wraps on a three quarter of a million dollar treatment system upgrade project I have been working on forever
August, start looking for a house

Somewhere in there, I'll find myself a woman capable of making a bad decision.

And throw a friggin pool party.

you added that in edit didn't you? :lol:

trip to GA.
friends beach house on ana maria island for a week late june.
sis in law and her new minion coming for several weeks.
trip to san Fran for sis in law's wedding.
lots of baby time.
selling house and moving would be choice. though not essential.
sit at shawn's pool.
get crunk a few times.
host the Tampa Music Conference

Last edited: