Ontopic String's and Adi's gear & pedal thread

$850 for one 210 goddamn, Nukes. I'd have to learn how to shit 100 dollar bills.

Shit false alarm. That was aguilar I looked up. What a fright that gave me.
Avatar. Av-A-Tar. Made somewhere in the midwest. They don't have a lot of resale value. They're built like tanks. They even have a Neodymium speaker available to lighten up the load just a bit. My 210 weighs about 50 lb.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Strings
Yes, you get what you pay for
I've had MEsa cab. Solid as fuck(heaavy), good sound. Not sure they can't be matched in a Pepsi challenge for 2/3 the price. Their amps seem very nice but again, expensive. (I have the Subway 800) * I was in music store a few yrs ago and an accordion player was getting his first amp evar. Salesman was selling him on a 70s vintage Fender tube head for $100 more than he could have got a sweet, new, 9(?) tube MEsa head, new as fuck. I tried to suggest the Mesa to him while the salesman wandered off but he was convinced he need a cantankerous old head for vintage tone.:iono:

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and OOD
I've had MEsa cab. Solid as fuck(heaavy), good sound. Not sure they can't be matched in a Pepsi challenge for 2/3 the price. Their amps seem very nice but again, expensive. (I have the Subway 800) * I was in music store a few yrs ago and an accordion player was getting his first amp evar. Salesman was selling him on a 70s vintage Fender tube head for $100 more than he could have got a sweet, new, 9(?) tube MEsa head, new as fuck. I tried to suggest the Mesa to him while the salesman wandered off but he was convinced he need a cantankerous old head for vintage tone.:iono:

revrock-pan-lft-03.jpg