Sprung Meat

Are you going to the Spring Meat?

• Total voters
KNYTE said:
There has been secret discussion about have a full-formal dinner during the meat (actual thread/discussion coming soon). May I also suggest the following events:

- Hawaiin Shirt day/night
- Pajama Party
- Pin the tale on Sarcasmo (this would require Sarcasmo coming, and his attendance is therefore no longer negotiable on pain of death.)
- Naked Nintendo w/ Pandora and theac (Everytime this comes to mind I (candy) get this image of a skinny man, sitting Indian Style, naked, on the living room floor; and it's strangely appealing... :shifty: )
- Firing hand granades at candy's neighbors

Any other suggestions for events we want to plan?

Fixt

Bubbles said:
I'm sorry, I didn't know they were secret.

*knock on door*

Me: Who's there?
Them: ATF! OPEN UP AND SPREAD EAGLE!
Me: I'm guessing this isn't about the alcohol or the tobacco is it?

*KNYTE rolls a 20 sided dice to see what his chances of running away are and rolls a 2. Running away failed.

*ATF hammers door with Greater Battering Ram of Clobbering and does 2dx6 damage to door, visibly cracking it.

*KNYTE rolls the 20 sided dice to check chances of winning a shoot-out with the ATF and rolls a 17. I like them odds.

*KNYTE goes for his guns....

KNYTE said:
*knock on door*

Me: Who's there?
Them: ATF! OPEN UP AND SPREAD EAGLE!
Me: I'm guessing this isn't about the alcohol or the tobacco is it?

*KNYTE rolls a 20 sided dice to see what his chances of running away are and rolls a 2. Running away failed.

*ATF hammers door with Greater Battering Ram of Clobbering and does 2dx6 damage to door, visibly cracking it.

*KNYTE rolls the 20 sided dice to check chances of winning a shoot-out with the ATF and rolls a 17. I like them odds.

*KNYTE goes for his guns....

:lol:

why_ask_why said:
omg learn how to take a joke, jeez :p

DON'T PLAY LIKE YOU WERE JUST KIDDING, CREEPY HOMO MAN WHO TRIES TO GET GUYS IN HIS VETTE AND THEN DRIVE OFF INTO THE NIGHT THROUGH THE COUNTRYSIDE OF GEORGIA.

Sarcasmo said:
NO. Keep your money. I'll figure it out.
1. Get Bubbles to take nude pics
2. Get Bubbles to sell nude pics to random websites
3. Charge Bubbles for sex, make her pay in advance
4. Complete contractual obligations, leaving her feeling like she got the short end of the stick.