Sprung Meat

Are you going to the Spring Meat?

• Total voters
Sarcasmo said:
Well...

No Christmas bonuses this year. This is not good in a lot of ways, and one of those is the Spring Meet. I actually about had a heart attack when they told us that, since I was depending on that to take care of some necessities in life. But what can you do?

And the raises everyone got were minimal, too. Almost non-existant. We had a rough year, and a lot of people did, but at least I have a job.

Anyhow, if I can make it out I will. But it just got a LOT tougher. If I can't, you will all have to raise a glass in my name and drink a toast to the difficulties life sometimes tosses at you.

:(

I have a solution! Move to Atlanta and we can carpool down there. :D

seriously, sarcasmo, what's a flight to atlanta? you could seriously carpool with someone from here if it's considerably cheaper.

Thorn Bird said:
seriously, sarcasmo, what's a flight to atlanta? you could seriously carpool with someone from here if it's considerably cheaper.

Hey that's not a bad idea. You and Spange are going, right? I could sit on your lap in the back seat while he chauffeurs.

Airfare to Tampa is about $350. I figure I'll need about $100 more for food, beer and fun for two days. $500 isn't a lot of money, and yet it's just enough to be a huge burden right now.