Sprung Meat

Are you going to the Spring Meat?

• Total voters
Sarcasmo said:
Buy a ticket with what? It's not a bartering system. Cash only.

Right now I have some toenail clippings and a wadded up kleenex.
Skip a meal twice a week and you'd have the cash. If you don't go, its cause you hate us.

Sarcasmo said:

Sell what is wadded up in the Kleenex. Jeez man, do I have to think of everything?

Sarcasmo said:

you'd better get to weavin' some au natural wreaths for christmas outta what's in your pockets then. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING BULLSHIT NOS.

KNYTE said:
Sell what is wadded up in the Kleenex. Jeez man, do I have to think of everything?

bahahahahahaaa

shit, I have to spred some rep around before I can give you more. :(

There has been secret discussion about have a full-formal dinner during the meat (actual thread/discussion coming soon). May I also suggest the following events:

- Hawaiin Shirt day/night
- Pajama Party
- Pin the tale on Sarcasmo (this would require Sarcasmo coming, and his attendance is therefore no longer negotiable on pain of death.)
-Other stuff goes here

Any other suggestions for events we want to plan?

KNYTE said:
There has been secret discussion about have a full-formal dinner during the meat (actual thread/discussion coming soon). May I also suggest the following events:

- Hawaiin Shirt day/night
- Pajama Party
- Pin the tale on Sarcasmo (this would require Sarcasmo coming, and his attendance is therefore no longer negotiable on pain of death.)
-Other stuff goes here

Any other suggestions for events we want to plan?

I'm all for the above. :D Tho by formal dinner you mean eating waffles off of flys ass right?