Sprung Meat

Are you going to the Spring Meat?

• Total voters
Pandora said:
You must protect my waffles from the syrup monstar! If I get any on me you'll haveta lick it off. :hi2u:
They will probably be a little out of season in Feb, but the gingerbread waffles we made this weekend were YUMMY.

i have a question for everyone going from out of town, i might as well ask it in this thread. what are you doing for lodging? seems that everyone i've asked is not sure so i might as well ask here.

can we have an organization thread? people who are definitely going. lodging, schedules...we are really trying to make it, but the details everyone already knows for sure would be great to have.

LET'S MAKE A PLAN. :hi2u:

thrawn said:
i have a question for everyone going from out of town, i might as well ask it in this thread. what are you doing for lodging? seems that everyone i've asked is not sure so i might as well ask here.

Crashing at Fly's and Aprils's. That is if they'll still have us.

KNYTE said:
We may get a hotel nearby however, depending on how things go.

Apparently Knyte's making plans behind my back. :mad:

Alright, so our story:

We fly in Wed the 15th at 11pm and fly out Tues the 21st at 7am. I figured since no one else will most likely be there yet, that we will entertain ourselves Thursday and Monday. We intend to rent a car.

So that's pretty much our plans so far.

Allright, I've pretty much made up my mind that I'm going to my call-back tonight......to tell the director I can't be in the show. :D

My house is on the coast, roughly 45min-1hr west of Fly and April. I live in a one bedroom and have offered the other half of my bed and/or my living room floor, but I don't know if anyone has taken it so I'll offer it again. If you are all staying at Fly's, I will try to get a hotel room close to them.....in which case there will be room for a roomate or two.

I think an organizational thread would be quite helpful. :)

kiwi said:
Apparently Knyte's making plans behind my back. :mad:

Alright, so our story:

We fly in Wed the 15th at 11pm and fly out Tues the 21st at 7am. I figured since no one else will most likely be there yet, that we will entertain ourselves Thursday and Monday. We intend to rent a car.

So that's pretty much our plans so far.

Currently thrawn and I are planning to rent something larger (mini-van of some kind) and split the costs with whoever would like a seat in it that is in town.

Any takers?

kiwi said:
We were thinking of installing shag carpet on the ceiling of it for the weekend.

I still want to put purple shag carpet on the roof of the Dodge, it would be hil-freaking-arious.

thrawn said:
now all we need is the stripper...what to do...what to do....

Well, Sarcasmo is having trouble coming up with the funds, so I think he should be given first dance while everyone still has lots of dollar bills.

KNYTE said:
Well, Sarcasmo is having trouble coming up with the funds, so I think he should be given first dance while everyone still has lots of dollar bills.

See now that right there is called friendship. Glasses up, people. Toast to the gnome.

:heart: