NSFW SPAMALOT V. I Iz In Yur Target Stealin Yur Infos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam Anderson is a fucking dumbass. She came to newfoundland last year with a $1M cheque, expecting to buy out and shut down the atlantic seal hunt - everyone would just split the money and retire. Only problem is her offer worked out to $165/person once divided among everyone employed by the hunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pam Anderson is a fucking dumbass. She came to newfoundland last year with a $1M cheque, expecting to buy out and shut down the atlantic seal hunt - everyone would just split the money and retire. Only problem is her offer worked out to $165/person once divided among everyone employed by the hunt.

(sorry had to)

Last edited by a moderator:
Either you think I'm dumb enough to believe that you were really trying to "give advice" instead of trying to show how "superior" you are to me, or you just plain suck at giving advice.

You also seem to suck at reading comprehension. WTF? means What The Fuck? You know, "I have no idea what is going on here" That doesn't mean I am insulted, or mad, or anything negative. It means I have no idea what the fuck you are trying to say.

In this case it also means your posts just crack me up since it's obvious how hard you are trying to piss me off. It isn't working ;) (and yes I know you hate those smileys even though you use them yourself)

And this isn't an attempt at doing exactly what you claim I'm doing. Bitch please.

8iwKfBi.gif

And this isn't an attempt at doing exactly what you claim I'm doing. Bitch please.

Nope wasn't trying to piss you off there. Just pointing out something that you only piss on me for, but you even do yourself. I should've put "hate" in quotes but I'm not going to stop being me just because you look to find fault in all my posts.

Last edited:
Nope wasn't trying to piss you off there. Just pointing out something that you only piss on me for, but you even do yourself. I should've put "hate" in quotes but I'm not going to stop being me just because you look to find fault in all my posts.

Well sorry to burst your bubble, but I wasn't trying to find a fault. I reacted to the mentioning of dreamweaver and attempted to steer you in a better direct only because you seem to be doing something that I have done for many years and happen to love doing. It seems you have a perception of me molded purely from the bullshit you see carrying on here on this site. There's a lot more to me than will ever be made available for any UF'er on this site.

Finished the liners for the garden.

Top row is phildendron and spider plant.
Next row is entirely basil.
Next row is chives, oregano, dill, and strawberry.
Next row is rosemary, parsley, cilantro, and marigold.
Bottom row are two African violets.

herbgarden2.jpg

Well sorry to burst your bubble, but I wasn't trying to find a fault. I reacted to the mentioning of dreamweaver and attempted to steer you in a better direct only because you seem to be doing something that I have done for many years and happen to love doing. It seems you have a perception of me molded purely from the bullshit you see carrying on here on this site. There's a lot more to me than will ever be made available for any UF'er on this site.

All I was saying with Dreamweaver is that it works for me. I haven't just started doing web work either, I've been working for this company for quite a few years now. I have different reasons for using it than most might think (working offline with cached photos is a bonus as is the method of spell check as well as seeing things and easily moving photos around etc).

I have tried browsers but it just doesn't offer everything I want for this specific job. Beyond using it as a real time way to see what I've done I have no clue how to use it - but since I was using Photoshop for the company (doing odd jobs) it came with the suite so I tried it after the browsers kind of bugged me.

My point in saying all this? What works for you, didn't for me for a few reasons. Now when I was doing other stuff, I used browsers but found it wasn't quite what I needed for this. So I tried this since it was in my software. It worked.

I get you were trying to help, and I do appreciate it. I hope you understand that I have tried other things and sometimes you have to change what you use when it isn't quite as effective.

Last point - I only see you here. How else am I to know you? Not an insult but a fact. Same with how you see me I am sure.

Sorry for the ramble... moving on now...

Finished the liners for the garden.

Top row is phildendron and spider plant.
Next row is entirely basil.
Next row is chives, oregano, dill, and strawberry.
Next row is rosemary, parsley, cilantro, and marigold.
Bottom row are two African violets.

herbgarden2.jpg

Looks wonderful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.