Sorry Ladies, he is off the market......

BeeRad said:
I would come to the wedding but they will probably "forget to call me" or "tell fatem to tell me" or just not invite my fat ass, tear

You're intived officially to the engagement party; the one thats not planned yet but you're invited. Oh, and don't forget to tell 'fatom.' :fly:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
frigg... so you say I gotta do all this over again? 2 MORE times at that???

Next time I'm eloping.

weeelllll....wait till the love runs out and then go from there. i'm still on my first...:heart:

Thorn Bird said:
weeelllll....wait till the love runs out and then go from there. i'm still on my first...:heart:
Well I'm just starting my first. Next month.... I guess we'll see how that goes. All I know is next time I will marry my own nationality... this immigration thing's a bitch!!!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well I'm just starting my first. Next month.... I guess we'll see how that goes. All I know is next time I will marry my own nationality... this immigration thing's a bitch!!!

yeah? well, so is marriage sometimes, so choose carefully which one you want worse. ;)

Thorn Bird said:
yeah? well, so is marriage sometimes, so choose carefully which one you want worse. ;)
hahahahahahh you honestly think I would become American for just anybody???
Let me tell you this, going through this headach REALLY makes you certain that you want to be with the person....

*Fuxx Burger* said:
hahahahahahh you honestly think I would become American for just anybody???
Let me tell you this, going through this headach REALLY makes you certain that you want to be with the person....
How is it all going anyway?

zengirl said:
How is it all going anyway?
Immigration or the wedding :p

Immigration.... how long have you got??
The wedding.... awesome. I have everything done except for the last minute things I cant do until I get the final guest list.

Speaking of which, why the hell can't people send in their RSVP cards??? Either you are going or your not... there is no reason it should take this long to send them back to me. Oh and by the way, I put a stamp on them for a reason... dont hand deliver them to me :rolleyes:

Bubbles if I'm divorced or find a good place to hide the body and you're still single at 35 I'll marry you. So stay in good shape and help me think of an alibi.