Something else that makes me fear women

kiwi said:
It's not our fault, we have to live up to the image society has made for us (edit: guys).
However, basically all women have misconceptions about the ideal image men have.

For example, men don't usually care about your hair. I have never once heard a man say "She's hot, but she doesn't have very good hair", or even "She has great hair". Similarly, men don't typically care about your eyebrows, lips, teeth, elbows, or whatever else.

Obviously I'm generalizing, but when it comes to attracting men, we're far less critical of the smaller things than most women tend to think. I'm not saying we can't appreciate the fact that your hair looks nice. But it's not something that will attract or detract in a relationship.

Fat Burger said:
However, basically all women have misconceptions about the ideal image men have.

For example, men don't usually care about your hair. I have never once heard a man say "She's hot, but she doesn't have very good hair", or even "She has great hair". Similarly, men don't typically care about your eyebrows, lips, teeth, elbows, or whatever else.

Obviously I'm generalizing, but when it comes to attracting men, we're far less critical of the smaller things than most women tend to think. I'm not saying we can't appreciate the fact that your hair looks nice. But it's not something that will attract or detract in a relationship.

I like to consider myself a connoisseur of attractive women and I notice a lot of those things

Fat Burger said:

The Sage speaks. /bow

But i will take issue with one thing. If a girl has bad teeth, I'll toss her like a midget shotput. Nothing worse than getting lip cuts because the girl couldn't take care of her grill.

why_ask_why said:
I like to consider myself a connoisseur of attractive women and I notice a lot of those things
Yeah, I get compliments on my hair, eyebrows, lips, teeth et all quite a bit... and if I change something, it gets noticed...

Although I've never been complimented on my elbows. :(

why_ask_why said:

We can notice, just not take issue with it. By and large, simple maintenance is all that is required to keep men happy. Now if she doesn't shave her legs and then tries to get close, I'll pull the e-brake on that shit real fast. Eyebrows: as long as they don't connect or look like one of those magnetic beard-making toys gone awry, we're golden.

DirkPhoenix said:
The Sage speaks. /bow

But i will take issue with one thing. If a girl has bad teeth, I'll toss her like a midget shotput. Nothing worse than getting lip cuts because the girl couldn't take care of her grill.

I was actually referring more to teeth whitening rather than teeth being crooked or straight, but I didn't really make that clear.