DirkPhoenix

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Austin, Land of pot and...pot
www.jesustomars.com
Marklar
₥0
[Note: this is not about my drama....no really!]

As I was walking in, I overheard a couple of women talking about their hair. (God, this sounds sexist alread) One of them said the following about another woman with curly hair:

Tore Up Woman With Stained Teeth said:
I swear, sometimes I wish I could just go up to her, strangle her, and take her hair.

This scares me. Even though I find myself looking in the mirror wishing I wasn't losing my hair, I still shoot myself the double-fisted pointing action. I like my hair, and I doubt there will ever be a time that I wish to kill someone for their hair.

What's the deal with that? I've heard of envy, but come-the-fuck-ON.

edit:// I love UF.

Drool-Boy said:
couldnt she just take a picture and have a wig made?
no murder nessacary.

nice engrish..

i can attest to the craziness of most women, although i do have faith that we have normal ones out there somewhere..
GOD I HOPE SO..
otherwise i have to go gay :(

i'm stating the obvious here, but i guess it needs to be said in this thread

my observation of women in general is that their competativeness fuels jealously to the point that if they didn't all suffer from it - it would probably be a diagnosed psychological problem exclusive just to the female gender

It's not our fault, we have to live up to the image society has made for us (edit: guys). I've never said I would strangle someone for their hair, but I'm not particularly fond of mine.

well, women have also stipulated "Manly" behavior and we have alot to live up to as well. But you dont see us suggesting murder in order to obtain someones scalp..

Ma171aC said:
well, women have also stipulated "Manly" behavior and we have alot to live up to as well. But you dont see us suggesting murder in order to obtain someones scalp..

I wouldn't either, and I'll be the first to admit that some women are crazy (dirk's girl for example).

Ma171aC said:
nice engrish..

i can attest to the craziness of most women, although i do have faith that we have normal ones out there somewhere..
GOD I HOPE SO..
otherwise i have to go gay :(

Hey bitch, when you can successfully manage your life without it falling shit on a weekly basis, THEN you can make fun of other people.

Drool-Boy said:
Hey bitch, when you can successfully manage your life without it falling shit on a weekly basis, THEN you can make fun of other people.

on the contrary drool person, i can manage my life and am doing so successfully. I'm handling the situations that arose like a mature responsible and sane person.

Alas, i fear i only make fun of other people to make myself feel better about myself...

:tard:

kiwi said:
It's not our fault, we have to live up to the image society has made for us (edit: guys).

[MysoginistPhoenix]Oh cut the bleeding heart crap, sweet-tits. You're already bleeding too much for us as it is. You and your Cadre of the Sticky Wrinkle bring this image on yourself. You're the ones that want to be thin, buxom, and a whore to anything with a dick and more than $50 in his pocket. You think that by starving yourself and bleaching your hair, you'll find the everlasting happiness and love-filled existence that you've longed for ever since you were little. You want to change the image? Do it. There's always some of us poor bastards that'll be happy to spring for an extra side of ranch dressing from The Sizzler to get inside those pair of double-wides you call undies.[/MysoginistPhoenix]

DirkPhoenix said:
[MysoginistPhoenix]Oh cut the bleeding heart crap, sweet-tits. You're already bleeding too much for us as it is. You and your Cadre of the Sticky Wrinkle bring this image on yourself. You're the ones that want to be thin, buxom, and a whore to anything with a dick and more than $50 in his pocket. You think that by starving yourself and bleaching your hair, you'll find the everlasting happiness and love-filled existence that you've longed for ever since you were little. You want to change the image? Do it. There's always some of us poor bastards that'll be happy to spring for an extra side of ranch dressing from The Sizzler to get inside those pair of double-wides you call undies.[/MysoginistPhoenix]
never fuck with a poet online

DirkPhoenix said:
You almost have a point there. I got fat and found a guy who was *gulp* NICE to me.

zengirl said:
You almost have a point there. I got fat and found a guy who was *gulp* NICE to me.

Yes, I had lots of guys be nice to me when I was fat (freshman in college). Now that I'm skinny, most are still nice to me.