Something else that makes me fear women

Bubbles said:
But the one I'm dating says he'll leave me if I get much bigger. :confused:
:lol: the funny thing is, I actually did date someone who said that to me. I was a size 3 and still thought I was chubby. Superficial boys are evil... insecure girls are even worse :(

zengirl said:
:lol: the funny thing is, I actually did date someone who said that to me. I was a size 3 and still thought I was chubby. Superficial boys are evil... insecure girls are even worse :(

That's just insane, size 3 is nearing too skinny.

zengirl said:
You almost have a point there. I got fat and found a guy who was *gulp* NICE to me.

Here. I didn't want to do this, but I felt bad that MysoginistPhoenix came out and said what he did.

This is a closely-guarded secret for men. Saint Patton forgive me. :(

omgGraph.jpg

DirkPhoenix said:
Here. I didn't want to do this, but I felt bad that MysoginistPhoenix came out and said what he did.

This is a closely-guarded secret for men. Saint Patton forgive me. :(

omgGraph.jpg
Holy shit! My suspicions have been confirmed!! :egads:

So by your graph the fatter a woman is, the more likely a guy will sleep in the wet spot? That can't be right.

Lord Flaccid said:
So by your graph the fatter a woman is, the more likely a guy will sleep in the wet spot? That can't be right.

If you'll notice on the graph, men will never sleep in the wet spot.

edit:// or more accurately, there exists a point p in which the woman's weight and size is such that it is impossible NOT to sleep in the wet spot.

DirkPhoenix said:

Right, but he stands a better chance the heftier she is.

I think your bottom row is backwards. Unless you like more cushion for the pushin', of course.

Lord Flaccid said:
Right, but he stands a better chance the heftier she is.

I think your bottom row is backwards. Unless you like more cushion for the pushin', of course.

see my edit for your first point.

As to the second, if we were to look at the graph from a male perspective, we could extrapolate a positive correlation between "standards and self-worth" (i.e. the lower the standards, the lower the self-worth and vice versa.) This would fill in the gap (pun intended)

kiwi said:
It's not our fault, we have to live up to the image society has made for us (edit: guys). I've never said I would strangle someone for their hair, but I'm not particularly fond of mine.

Actually I'm not sure it's really the man thing. I've always heard it is (I went to a women's college afterall...), but I think most women prim themselves to compete with other women. Most guys don't even notice when a girl gets a hair cut, or new outfit. I think it's really just a competition/confidence boosting thing.

DirkPhoenix said:

edit:// or more accurately, there exists a point p in which the woman's weight and size is such that it is impossible NOT to sleep in the wet spot.

well, if you do your job right, theres alotta wet spot ..

:p

Pandora said:
Actually I'm not sure it's really the man thing. I've always heard it is (I went to a women's college afterall...), but I think most women prim themselves to compete with other women. Most guys don't even notice when a girl gets a hair cut, or new outfit. I think it's really just a competition/confidence boosting thing.

i disagree, i notice when most my female friends cut their hair or has on a new outfit.

DirkPhoenix said:
Bolded for emphasis.

Plus, you're just biding your time until you have an opportunity. Classic strategy, good sir. I applaud you.

i said most .. not all :p

i pay attention to women i have interests in.

SpangeMonkee said:
you are also metro/gay. you can't help it. just like you can't help yourself froming buying those "cute shoes" or the throw pillows you "just had to have".

that doesnt happen, however i do like shopping. i just dont usually buy alot.