someone help me

HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!!!! It would be so fun to be pregnant together (if Knyte ever gets me pregnant that is). You know you want a little tiny baby to cuddle with and have them coo at you and smile and wrap their little tiny finger around yours. Come on, and I'm sure Spangette would LOVE a little brother or sister.

(Am I helping solve your problem? :D)

kiwi said:
HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!!!! It would be so fun to be pregnant together (if Knyte ever gets me pregnant that is). You know you want a little tiny baby to cuddle with and have them coo at you and smile and wrap their little tiny finger around yours. Come on, and I'm sure Spangette would LOVE a little brother or sister.

Its the gloves.

kiwi said:

no, you're not! :D

we definitely are going to have another, just not right this second. the fact that we will have another and i want one now is the problem. we have to wait till january or so to release the swimmers, and after that, it's 10 months! i need a fix now. :)

and i've thought about the thought of being pregnant together...it'd be fun!! i had a girlfriend who was preggers with me last time (her daughter is three weeks older than spangelet.) i wouldn't trade that support for the world! tell knyte not to take the gloves off till january or so. :D

zengirl said:
I guess I want more than that, I don't want a life I just deal with, because that's what my first 25 years were all about. I want to thrive, be happy, have good times, and keep it simple.

Obviously as has been stated, it's everyone's personal choice, but I want you to understand that I have a child and I am 100% happier than I was prior to having a child. This is what I want to do with my life and I am more than thriving, EXTREMELY happy, we have lots of good times, and I don't think anyone can keep life simple, it's not meant to be simple, regardless of having kids or not.

kiwi said:
Obviously as has been stated, it's everyone's personal choice, but I want you to understand that I have a child and I am 100% happier than I was prior to having a child. This is what I want to do with my life and I am more than thriving, EXTREMELY happy, we have lots of good times, and I don't think anyone can keep life simple, it's not meant to be simple, regardless of having kids or not.

What are the ages? I hear you have a few kids too.

Ironically I missed this thread yesterday because I was chasing my child around the house. :lol:

There is nothing in this world that has brought me more joy than Haylee (and Kimie occasionally). I can't think about her without a smiling and I don't even remember what life was like before she was born.