someone help me

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
i have baby fever so bad i would already be at the hospital stealing a baby, but my kid's taking a nap.

what can take my mind off of procreating???

Do you guys think you will have another one day?

My wife has been trying to talk me into having another one too. WHY?!?!?! I'm still paying on the first one.

b_sinning said:
Do you guys think you will have another one day?

My wife has been trying to talk me into having another one too. WHY?!?!?! I'm still paying on the first one.

yes. we are thinking of trying sometime soon. not too soon, as i need lots of alcohol to make it through christmas. but after that.....

finances won't stop me from having a family.

Pandora said:
Think about dirty diapers. Think about being broke. Think about your sanity.
yeah all that 'terrible' stuff your parents put up with so that the world could be graced with your wonderful presence

and the being broke thing is what you make it really ...

seems like a small price to pay if you ask me

elpmis said:
yeah all that 'terrible' stuff your parents put up with so that the world could be graced with your wonderful presence

wtf hahahahahaha

fly said:
If that's really a problem, it should. :confused:

when is that not a problem? seriously...no money is ever enough for anybody. we have money enough to put food on the table, diapers on the kid, and have never missed a bill payment. no, i don't have any college funds completed yet, but we have options there. no, we don't drive a nice car but i don't want one. no, i don't have a cleaning service, and i really want that, but doing my own work keeps me proud and worth something.

so, yes, money's always a problem because there's never enough. but i'd rather be poor than have spangelet not have a sibling. plus, being a mom is my job...it's what i do best....it's what i'm supposed to do. i can't stop at one. i don't want to.

elpmis said:

:heart: i love you.

edit: lemme bold what needs bolding.

Thorn Bird said:
when is that not a problem? seriously...no money is ever enough for anybody. we have money enough to put food on the table, diapers on the kid, and have never missed a bill payment. no, i don't have any college funds completed yet, but we have options there. no, we don't drive a nice car but i don't want one. no, i don't have a cleaning service, and i really want that, but doing my own work keeps me proud and worth something.

so, yes, money's always a problem because there's never enough. but i'd rather be poor than have spangelet not have a sibling. plus, being a mom is my job...it's what i do best....it's what i'm supposed to do. i can't stop at one. i don't want to.
you sound like an awesome mom :)