Some guy got shot outside...

its good that we're going over these now so it doesnt have to be on the fly, now it'll all be planned out.

if the guy attacks two of us, i'm sure we can keep him subdued or at a distance until the cops come. yea, might take a few blows, but thats better than taking a life. that's a last ditch measure.

So you'd step in, just not "go that far" Sucks cause it could just lead up to your death.

So you'd step in, just not "go that far" Sucks cause it could just lead up to your death.

maybe so.

dying trying to help someone makes a life well spent. killing someone in a situation that could've had different outcomes though... seems like two lives wasted.

So wait. Taivas makes a thread, and G-Shock turns it into some Rush Limbaughesque rant on his murdering buddy, how pussified the world is, and why we should all rush off and shoot people on sight?

what the fuck.

Taivas, get this thing under control, would ya?

I didn't read it all, but what kind of wannabe squaddie goes to see somebody arguing with a fricking gun. Hello premeditation. Idiot.

That and he should know better that you don't get involved in fights between men and women, either the man will beat you up or the woman will. Too many emotions and you might think you're doing the right thing but the amount of times you go in hard on the guy and it's the woman who's a psycho violent bitch is astounding. Just leave them the fuck alone, it's her choice if she wants to stay there, it's not like she just got jumped/

Ray Terry.. that's whose house we drove to in Steubenville. all the way from Greensboro, NC.

i was a senior. he was a freshman. he lasted one semester as my roommate. poor dude, flunked out of school. good lil point guard too.