Some guy got shot outside...

PIX:

lolohio.png

That's me second from the left. We were sitting behind the window next to me, and you can see the pillow that the EMTs left where the guy got shot. (added arrows)

Last edited:
you know that costume from super troopers of the redneck banging a bear?

this would've been an oppertune moment to put something like that to use.

that is really really creepy. really. :omy: i don't know how i'd react to something like that. i mean, what if you had gone outside a few minutes earlier to grab something out of your car? or heard something right before he was shot and looked out? i mean eek. :(

that is really really creepy. really. :omy: i don't know how i'd react to something like that. i mean, what if you had gone outside a few minutes earlier to grab something out of your car? or heard something right before he was shot and looked out? i mean eek. :(

Yeah, I brought that up. We think that if that had been the case, it might not have happened.

Either that, or we'd all have been shot. But either way, we're still here, so I'm not losing any sleep over it. :p

More people need to own shotguns.

Not to shoot them, necessarily, but the sound of a shotgun getting cocked will make most people shit their pants.

Hard to get violent when your trousers all are pretending their Depends.

try shooting at a moving target that uses all three dimensions to dogde, after it just ran a gauntlet of duck hunters all looking to take it down.

It ain't easy. I also suck at shotguns. I'm more a rifle guy.

More people need to own shotguns.

Not to shoot them, necessarily, but the sound of a shotgun getting cocked will make most people shit their pants.

Hard to get violent when your trousers all are pretending their Depends.

The sound of a shotgun slide being racked just makes me realize the person isn't prepared, or dumb and they just ejected a live shell.