Some guy got shot outside...

taivas

Erect Member
Aug 12, 2008
coffeeland
Marklar
₥82
So I'm up in Ohio visiting friends from college. 'Round 6:40 last night, we're sitting around watching TV, and I'm falling asleep. Suddenly, I start to pick up on the conversation my friends are having, which included the phrase "Was that a gunshot?" As this debate continues, someone outside starts screaming. My friend goes out the back door and looks up the alleyway, then runs back with the news that a guy's lying right in front of the gap between the house next door, about 20 feet from where we were sitting.

Steubenville's finest show up in a couple minutes with the EMTs, who can't do much because the guy got shot in the head. A few hours later, we got to see what a memorial for a fallen gang member looks like. (It involves a lot of swearing to kill the person responsible, yelling of things like "EASTSIDE UP!" and other mutated English, and drinking.) Right now there's an extension of last night's event on the front lawn next door, but with more music and dancing, and less swearing.

Pix will be forthcoming as soon as I get to a computer with Internet access. (You can see me in the background on the newscast!)

Lol, Ohio.

Last edited:
Damn nice area.

I had a friend kill some one this weekend, It was self defense, but they still charged him w/ murder. He was stopping some one from beating a woman. I really hope he gets off. he is a good guy and was just protecting his life.

sorry to hear about you having to witness that kind of shit. if it makes you feel any better i just shot something inside my arm

... what?

My friend heard his neighbor getting beat. He called the police and went next door. He tried to get them to break it up and was attacked. He stated that he had a gun and the guy did not quit. He then shot him. Pretty much sucks, cause at this time they are charging him w/ murder.

Damn nice area.

I had a friend kill some one this weekend, It was self defense, but they still charged him w/ murder. He was stopping some one from beating a woman. I really hope he gets off. he is a good guy and was just protecting his life.

your friend killed chris brown? HOW COME I HAVNT SEEN IT ON TMZ YET???

My friend heard his neighbor getting beat. He called the police and went next door. He tried to get them to break it up and was attacked. He stated that he had a gun and the guy did not quit. He then shot him. Pretty much sucks, cause at this time they are charging him w/ murder.

he was in their home, he may be fucked. from the sounds of it, the wifebeater had every legal right to attack your friend... even if your friend was morally right.

he was in their home, he may be fucked. from the sounds of it, the wifebeater had every legal right to attack your friend... even if your friend was morally right.

The guy beating his GF did not live at the apt. And this is Texas you can protect your neighbor and his/ her property. It was self defense. You don't have any legal right to attack any one.

Last edited:

God it's like my entire posting history on how self defense works is paying off. I would kiss you (no tongue).