Halp Sober is Sexy

Bulk barn is the snackage destination... If we're going camping, we'll pop by bulk barn and buy about 10 different random things and throw them together for snack mix. Nuts, raisins, M&M's, gummi bears, dried cranberries, some random kids cereal, granola, shredded coconut...

Oh, and they sell a KD cheese powder clone for fuck all, if you ever find yourself homeless and needing to eat.

Bulk barn is the snackage destination... If we're going camping, we'll pop by bulk barn and buy about 10 different random things and throw them together for snack mix. Nuts, raisins, M&M's, gummi bears, dried cranberries, some random kids cereal, granola, shredded coconut...

Oh, and they sell a KD cheese powder clone for fuck all, if you ever find yourself homeless and needing to eat.
yeah it's amazing. I go once a week with the intention of just buying almonds, quinoa and dried fruit but I usually end up coming out with an extra couple of thousand calories.

I just found one in Florida not too long ago.
I was sooo happy