Halp Sober is Sexy

My drinking is getting bad. Ive ripped through my trust fund and savings over the last 7 months. Last night I threw my gfs (ex now) iphone 6 over the balcony and lost it in the ocean. I got kicked out of the club ....again for cussing out the bartenders. They need to b retrained tho. Sick of it. Make a goddamn drink like the BOOK says or go drive for uber. Fuck!

Anywhoo... this is my profile page @ BF.

http://google.com/forums/members/caligirl.6495/

Feel free to join up. Its free. I invite all!

http://google.com/forums/

Just be sure to REP ME!!! or don't.. I don't care, but the darker colored board grows on u.

Anyways..... looks like Im redoing my resume and joining the workforce. I drank close to $22,500 so far and some food (im 116 lbs). I need to get to work, I want to be smart about all this and want to get a job where my alcohol will be discounted so I can walk to work too... so I met with Benny yesterday and I got a part time job at fricking Hooters!!! I dove right into training at lunch with a girl named Crystal and served a lot of chicken wings. I probably walked 3 miles.

I have a menu to learn by wednesday and will work only lunches for a week or 2 on my own. Have any of you members ever worked in a restaurant at lunch?? wow, and they're was many woman here eating, i was surprised. I felt like I was on display for tips like a street performer. I will take more pictures. and also will have do crunches or something? kinda humiliating, he asked if Id be okay with dancing and getting on the microphone. i dunno. Benny has got really fat fingers with religious rings or something. During our interview, He mentioned that several "little girls" had recently gotten "big girl jobs",, so he was trying to fill their positions. I was like,, I used to have a big girl job. we talked about my work history and my lack of experience in the food industry.

There are a lot of girls there and they all were running around with chicken wings and beer.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Anywhoo... this is my profile page @ BF.

http://google.com/forums/members/caligirl.6495/

Feel free to join up. Its free. I invite all!

http://google.com/forums/

Just be sure to REP ME!!! or don't.. I don't care, but the darker colored board grows on u.

Anyways..... looks like Im redoing my resume and joining the workforce. I drank close to $22,500 so far and some food (im 116 lbs). I need to get to work, I want to be smart about all this and want to get a job where my alcohol will be discounted so I can walk to work too... so I met with Benny yesterday and I got a part time job at fricking Hooters!!! I dove right into training at lunch with a girl named Crystal and served a lot of chicken wings. I probably walked 3 miles.

I have a menu to learn by wednesday and will work only lunches for a week or 2 on my own. Have any of you members ever worked in a restaurant at lunch?? wow, and they're was many woman here eating, i was surprised. I felt like I was on display for tips like a street performer. I will take more pictures. and also will have do crunches or something? kinda humiliating, he asked if Id be okay with dancing and getting on the microphone. i dunno. Benny has got really fat fingers with religious rings or something. During our interview, He mentioned that several "little girls" had recently gotten "big girl jobs",, so he was trying to fill their positions. I was like,, I used to have a big girl job. we talked about my work history and my lack of experience in the food industry.

There are a lot of girls there and they all were running around with chicken wings and beer.
I feel like this is deja vu

Stop stealing my life 8 yrs ago Caliguuuuurl!

• Gravy
Reactions: Caligirl
If u want 2 know more. I am a former UCSD cheerleader. I spent a lot of time at the gym and was always on the go go go. But now..............I teach yoga, power pilates classes and i volunteer my time at the humane society once a month. I like to hang out with my male friends in strip clubs. I need to get out and make a living$. I look at u all as my new friends.

Either way, I am now officially single again after a long divorce from a beautiful man and I am discovering new things about myself daily.

I love men and women equally.