So, wilyfem, tell us about yourself

Yes, because design engineers in the oil industry often negotiate to have terrorists released :tard:

"I truly believe the interior of this gas station restroom would just SING with life if we could get rid of the stigma of those poor libyan detainee's in scotland. Such bad karma, it's affecting the pastels in a horrible way.'

"I truly believe the interior of this gas station restroom would just SING with life if we could get rid of the stigma of those poor libyan detainee's in scotland. Such bad karma, it's affecting the pastels in a horrible way.'

He designs manly things. Stuff used on offshore rigs. Things with manly names like "Christmas Trees"... :fly:

was he good in bed at least?

Compared to other men I've had relations with, he wasn't the best and he wasn't the worst. I have a small frame of reference though. I could count on one hand how many people I've bumped uglies with.

Last edited:
the one who use to bump uglies with NME, the one who's up all hours of the night posting here by himself waiting for her to log on. the one that looks like Gandalf.

No pics of me on the internet. I go to work at 7 EDT so Im up till, 22.30 EDT (like omg all night). etc.