So, wilyfem, tell us about yourself

Born in Houston, lived all over Maryland and Virginia, lived in San Antonio, then back to Houston, where I still reside - though I am trying to remedy that (I hate Houston!) in the next few years - may have a chance to relocate to Scotland then! :happy:

Scotland? How??? What do you do?

Scotland? How??? What do you do?

My fiance is a design engineer in the oil industry. His company has a huge branch in Dunfermline.

As for me, I work in a two person office in a boring administrative position. While it has its perks, I'd drop it in a heartbeat to live in Scotland!

He probably wouldn't come back anyway. After he became a cop, he got paranoid about his internet activity possibly being watched and he deleted his Myspace and all that.

How the hell does a renaissance costume wearing fgt like him become a friggin cop? Guess HPD is lowering it standards.
At least I know if he tries to give me a ticket, I can just point and yell "GHOST!" and hell be distracted long enough for me to get away.

How the hell does a renaissance costume wearing fgt like him become a friggin cop? Guess HPD is lowering it standards.
At least I know if he tries to give me a ticket, I can just point and yell "GHOST!" and hell be distracted long enough for me to get away.

GH0ST.jpg

If you are female and driving drunk, he will make you his girlfriend :fly:

Ok, now I'm just being a bitch, but it's true! Any lingering smidgen of respect I had for him, I lost when I heard that.

If you are female and driving drunk, he will make you his girlfriend :fly:

Ok, now I'm just being a bitch, but it's true! Any lingering smidgen of respect I had for him, I lost when I heard that.

Be worse if it was just driving drunk I guess...

Look, if you came here just to get back at your ex-husband by having wild sweaty crazy uninhibited sex with some random guys that post on a forum he used to post on...

i'm game.